Chapter 10

Your Pov

It's been a couple weeks since Joey got over his sickness, and he's better than ever! We were getting ready for Matthias's birthday party, everyone was gonna be there. It would be my first time meeting Amy, Chad, and his girlfriend, but I was excited! Amy seems so sweet and makes Mark so happy. I put on some eye liner and finished my hair, brushing it out as I pulled on some shoes. I grabbed a sky blue hoodie and put it on, all together I was wearing a long sleeved maroon shirt with a white scarf over, along with blue skinny jeans and some brown knee high boots, to keep my legs warm. I smiled in satisfaction at my choice of clothes and walked downstairs to meet the one and only Joe-fro. "Hey beautiful, you ready?" Joey's soft voice echoed throughout the house, causing me to nod. "Ready!" He smiled and held my hand as we walked out, getting in his car and drove to the 'Team Edge' space. We got there earlier than Matthias and Amanda which was our goal. We walked in as the heat hit my face, causing me to take off my hoodie and tie it around my waist. Bryan walked over. "Finally your here!" He joked. Joey playfully shoved him with a smile.

I smiled softly and looked around and saw Mark motion me over. I looked at Joey. "I'll be back, okay?" I saw him nod and add "I'll get us drinks." I smiled and nodded, letting go of his hand as I walked to Mark. He was dressed in a light grey long sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans. His hair was a bright red once more, due to re-dying it. I softly smiled. "Amy, this is (Y/n), my editor along with Ethan." Amy nodded and flashed a breathtaking smile at me, I shook her held out hand. "It's nice to finally meet you! You did great work on the 'Who Killed Markiplier' videos." Her voice was soft and welcoming. "Thanks so much! It means a lot." We continued to chat, talking about things here and there until Joey called my name. "(Y/n)! Come with me?" He had his camera in his hand, probably for his channel. I nodded and walked over, we walked out and looked out the curtain.

"They should be coming in 3.........2........1." Just then, a white car rounded the corner, causing Joey and me to laugh. "Nice one!" We quickly walked back and told everyone to sit down, I sat next to Joey on the floor with my fruit punch in hand. A few minutes later, we heard the door open to reveal Matt with the car seat in his hand that had Luna in it, Amanda, Chad, and his girlfriend were behind him. "Surprise!" We all shouted. Matt looked ahead quickly and laughed. We started to party out as me, Joey, Mark, and Amy played beer pong. Minus the beer, so it was just red empty solo cups. "Dang Mark, your good at this." I shot one into his cup, they had five left while me and Joey had 2. Mark grinned. "Practice." Amy tossed it into one of ours. "Dang it!' Joey huffed.

I giggled at his reaction and kissed his cheek, grabbing the ball as I tossed the cup aside. "We got this." I snickers and tossed it in theirs, it circled around the top before going in. "Yes!!!" I laughed as Joey beamed. "Nice one (Y/n)!" Amy fixed her glasses with a huge smile on her face. Mark nodded as he had the same expression as Amy. The party continued until we all left and went to Joey's house, me and him that is. As soon as I got to his room, I collapsed onto the bed, landing face first. Joey laughed a bit and picked out a few clothes. I smiled to myself and sat up, walking to his closet. I may or may not wear his clothes sometimes.......they're just so comfy!! I picked out a blue shirt of his and some shorts. He glanced over and smiled. "What?' I slightly giggled. "You love my clothes, huh?" I nodded frantically. "Their so comfy...." He smiled and kissed my forehead. "Go take a shower first love." I kissed his cheek. "Thanks Joey." He knew I took a bath every night, and I loved how much he paid attention to my normal charades. I walked to the bathroom and slipped out of my clothes, looking at myself through the mirror.

I had a small, curvy figure that was hidden under baggy clothes. I didn't like my body type, but I couldn't help but smile whenever Joey said "Your perfect, just the way you are." He made me feel so special...... I shook my head and jumped into the shower, wetting my hair before washing it, then my body and shaved my legs after. I eventually got out and dried myself off, slipping into my new clothes and brushing my teeth before walking out.  My hair was wet and curly, usual for me. My hair is naturally (wavy/straight/curly) so it didn't bother me much. I walked in the room to see Joey with his clothes in hand, standing behind the door. I guess he was heading to the bathroom, I admired his features.

Those welcoming icy blue eyes, that breathtaking smile he does that makes your heart want to melt....  He softly chuckled, snapping me back into reality. "What?" I asked again. "Your so adorable when you stare off into space like that." I blushed and lightly hit his chest. "Go get a shower stinky." He smiled and walked out, heading to the bathroom. I put my dirty clothes in the hamper and collapsed on his bed, petting Callie. I lied back and got on my phone, scrolling through Twitter before looking at a tweet someone tagged me in. The tweet read:  'Look at the way Joey was looking at her in the 'Bouncy House Challenge' with @markiplier and @kidswithproblems !' A picture was shown with me on Mark's back since he wanted to see if he could pick me up. Joey was looking at me in awe, I blushed slightly. I wasn't dating Joey at the time, we were still friends. I replayed the memory in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~Flashback~~~~~~~~~~

It was a hot day in August, (BTW, you guys moved to LA in June, sorry if I didn't make that clear!) We were recording a video for Team Edge and Mark's channel, it was a bouncy house challenge. Matthias was doing an intro as Mark looked at me. "Jump on my back?" I cocked a brow, we were softly talking as to not disturb Matthias. "Why?" "I want to see if I can pick you up." I nodded and moved behind Mark, he kneeled down a bit. I put my hands on his shoulders and jumped up onto his back, wrapping my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms under the back of my knees to hold me up. "Holy shit, do you eat?" I nodded and giggled, wrapping my legs around his waist so I wouldn't slip or fall. "At least I think I do." I didn't know Joey was looking at me like that, I knew Mark was looking at me since we were talking softly, we knew the rules already since we were soaked from the challenge we did for Mark's channel.

~~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~

I was smiling like an idiot when the flashback ended, I liked the tweet and Retweeted it, tagging Joey this time. 'Thanks for showing me this! I'll catch it someday!' I locked my phone and put it down, snuggling in his blankets. We hadn't slept together yet, officially, but occasionally cuddled and accidentally fell asleep on each other. I heard the door open as Joey walked in, shutting it behind him. "Hey Joey?" "Hmm?" He lifted his head to look at me. I held my arms out as he smiled and crawled on top of me, resting his body on top of mine as I wrapped my arms around him, slightly scratching the back of his head with my nails. I could tell he was smiling, he had his arms under me in a hug position, I felt warm and safe. A few minutes later, we shifted. I was facing him as his arm was wrapped around my waist, holding me close. I smiled softly and nuzzled his chest before falling asleep.