Michal Allen

Tavion's Mom Erica and her Boyfriend Michal in the MM

Thanks goes out to everybody who supported and continues to support my book.

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

ALSO PSA: I have a Kik group for Wattpad writers and readers alike. This group is for others to share ideas, find new interests etc.. If anyone is interested message me or give me your kik name in the comments!!

Now onto Ch.6.....

***

I got home from the Mall around 1 p.m. I was about to take a nap but I felt like I needed to go and talk to him. I got in my car and decided to go to my Dad's grave. I haven't been here in a while I try not to go because it always brings back so many tragic memories. I can't believe It's been almost a year since it happened....

We was on the way home, my Dad had to come get me out of school early and he was livid.

Dad looked at me and said, "Why haven't you told me about this little bastard huh?"

I looked out the window, "Dad it doesn't matter he has been expelled." I whispered.

"Yes it does matter Tavion look at your damn face." " He scolded.

I look at the mirror and see that I had a small cut on my lip and a black eye. It was so upsetting that I had to look away.

"Me and your mother both could have shut this shit down, but you allowed this to continue, why?" He asked and looked at me.

"Dad I don't..."

"No Tae I'm not letting this go tell me why now!" He exclaimed.

"I can't Dad." I said tears welling up inside my eyes.

"Tae you are gonna tell me right now why that Williams boy has been did that to your face." He hollered.

"It's because I'm gay Dad." I exploded, tears streaming down my face.

He looked at me shocked "Tae I.."

Before he could say anything a pickup hit us from the driver side sending our car flying, flipping five times. As the car flipped I felt the air leave my lungs and the seatbelt griped my body in the most excruciating pain I've ever felt. When the car finally stopped, I opened my eyes seeing that we were upside down covered in glass, from the broken windshield. I looked over at Dad to see that he was unconscious and not breathing. I unbuckled my seat belt and climbed through the hole that once was the windshield. After I had finally made it out I looked to see where the driver had went but he had fled the scene. I went over to my father's side and struggled to open the drivers door. When I finally got it open I pulled Dad out of the car and I seen that he was not breathing. I called 911 as I began to try and do CPR.

"Come on Dad please wake up come on Dad wake up now." I said as I pressed down on his chest. I checked his pulse and found nothing. After five minutes of CPR and checking his pulse I gave up. I pulled Dad into my arms and cried as the dispatcher kept saying hello over the phone...

Dad was pronounced dead at three p.m.

As I pull up to the church I began remembering the bits and pieces the funeral. I was numb the whole time, during the songs, cries, and even when the coffin went inside the ground. As I got out of the car and started to walk to his grave, the tears started flowing. I knelt at his tomb stone and sobbed. After a few minutes, I was able to control my emotions. I started talking to him. I knew that every time I came here I would never be able to move on. Dad was my rock, one of the only people I trusted completely.