Turn Up

Hey guys sorry I've been preoccupied lately with my 2ND semester of college but I promise to do better 💕.

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

ALSO PSA: I have a Kik group for Wattpad writers and readers alike. This group is for others to share ideas, find new interests etc.. If anyone is interested message me or give me your kik name in the comments!!

...........

After getting ready i waited until Danny let me know he was outside. I walked outside to see him sitting in his car smiling. As soon as i get in he smirks and says, "Who are you trying to look good for."

I looked at him slyly and said, "Me myself and I."

He just laughed and asked me where the party was. I was telling him where Trent's house was when i got an call from Tayana.

"What's up girl." I answerd.

"Tavion we was in a car accident so we're not be able to make it." she said sadly.

"Are you guys at least okay?" I asked slightly worried.

"Yes we're okay Alec's back is hurting and i have glass in my hair, but Jimmy is okay but we're going to the hospital."

"I'm coming I can't go to the party when you guys are hurt." I say as Danny looks over at me.

"No Tavion go to the party, have fun we're okay we're just going to get checked out." She reassured me.

"Okay babe, love ya'll I'll see you guys tomorrow." I said

"Love you too." She said and i hunged up.

Danny looked over at me, "What happened?"

"My friends were in a car accident so they're not coming." I sighed.

"Are they okay?" Danny asked me.

"Yes they're fine, i was going to go be with them but Tyana wasn't having it." I said laughing.

Danny laughed and we pulled up to Trent's house. There were cars all the way down the street. I was shocked at how many people were here.

"Well this is gonna be uncomfortable." Danny said while parking.

We got out and walked up to the house. I knock on the door and Trent opens it and smiles

"Wassup Tavion." He says while giving me a hug.

Danny walks in behind me, "Trent this is Danny i'm sure you two have met."

Trent smirks and says, "I've seen him around, wassup man." Trent says as he reaches his hand out for Danny to shake.

Danny looks at his hand and nods at Trent with seriousness in his face.

Trent looked back at him and the smirk left his face and he looked at Danny confused.

Seeing that this is situation is very tense i turn to Trent and said, "Hey Trent do you have any refreshments?"

He took his eyes off Danny and looked at me smiled and said, "yeah they're in the kitchen let me show you."

Danny looked at me like "are you sure that's a good idea".

I looked at him and said, "i'll bring you a drink okay i'll be back."

He looked at me and said, "Aight." and went over to an empty couch and sat down.

The music was loud and Loose Control by Keri Hilson was playing. As we walked through the crowded Living room I could see girls dancing all over the guys while they grabbed onto their asses. Some girls had no panties on, and others had on thongs that were clearly in the wrong places. Most of the guys though were drunk off there asses, staggering while still trying to consume more alcohol. It was one of the most tragic scenes I've ever seen.