Pre-Prom pt.2

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

ALSO PSA: I have a Kik group for Wattpad writers and readers alike. This group is for others to share ideas, find new interests etc.... If anyone is interested message me or give me your kik name in the comments.

Hey Guys CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK Black Bodies

"Tavion...." Alec said coming up to me as I was painting graduation hats on the drywall.

"Yes..." I said hesitantly.

"I need a huge favor from you." He said smiling awkwardly.

"What is the favor?" I ask him.

"The school is demanding that all seniors have some type of community service hours, so the football team has asked if they can help set up for prom and i need someone to supervise them." he said.

"Umm no." I said.

"Tavion, please you're the only one who seems keen on helping me, I would do it but I have so much shit to do, please Tavion." He said begging me.

I thought about it for a second.

"I guess I can."

"Thank you,thank you I swear you won't regret it." He said hugging me and walking off.

I shake my head and turn back to the drywall...

But then I remembered that Trent is on the team, but he couldn't be trying to get credit, I mean his mom is the principal, he gets community service just by being her son.

A pair of hands close over my eyes and a voice in my ear says, "Guess who."

"You know this is the corniest thing you've ever done, right?" I ask Danny.

"You can't let me be corny for one second, can you?" He asks me.

"No I can't." I said as I kissed him.

i licked my lips, "you been eating chocolate haven't you?"

"Yes sir, you know i love my almond joys." He said sitting on the chair nearby.

"Those things are disgusting." I said feigning disgust.

"So how's the progress going?" He asks me.

"It's a mess honestly, I have painted so many graduation caps today I might not want to see my own graduation cap." I said putting my brush down.

Danny laughs, "Well you're doing better than Alec, he's over there about to have a stroke."

I look over at Alec and he's frantically walking around and scribbling on his notepad like it was his life's work.

"I don't see why he's so hung up over this." Danny says shaking his head.

"Well Alec has been dreaming about this perfect prom and graduation since we were in middle school, his brother was the president of SGA and his concept for prom got him into Carnegie Mellon University, so this is a huge deal for Alec, something he doesn't want to mess up." I tell Danny.

"Damn, I didn't know it was like that." Danny said looking at me.

"Yeah, so I want to help him make his dreams come true, and thank you for helping me help him." I say as i give him a kiss on his cheek.

"Oooh, not in front of the kids honey." He said smirking.

I looked at him and shook my head as he got up, "Okay babes I have to go I'll see you later tonight." He said while giving me a kiss on the lips.