Stalk Much pt.2

We all laughed and I picked up a menu.

We talked for a while until the waitress came over and took our order.

I was telling her what I wanted when I looked at the entrance to see someone walking in.

It was Trent............

As I see him walk in I get a mix of feelings: anger, confusion, nervous, and aroused...

"Sir what would you like." The waitress asked me again snapping me back to reality.

I look around to make sure nobody seen who I was looking at, Tiana, Jimmy and Alec were busy gossiping but when I looked at Tayana she looked back at me with a "I seen you" face, so I give her a small smile and turn back to the waitress.

"I would like the world Calabash chicken platter, with extra fries and a lemonade." I tell her nicely.

"Okay, thanks." She said writing my order down.

"I'll be right back with ya'll drinks." She said taking our menu.

"Thank you." Jimmy said.

I look at Tayanna and she gives me another look.

"So Alec who was you macking on the phone with?" I ask Alec.

"My Daddy." He said smirking at me.

"Oops." Tiana said laughing.

"OOh so when are we gonna meet this daddy of yours?" Tayana said to him.

"Ehh I really don't know, he wants to keep it on the DL." Alec says looking at his phone.

"Alec, baby, sweet pea, It's 2016 we don't have time for men who don't want to be seen with you, or men that can endanger our current relationship." She said cutting her eyes at me.

"What?" Alec said confused.

'Well....ah I think that we should be supportive of Alec and let him make his own decisions." I said looking straight at Tayana.

"Well I think we should be there to tell Alec when he's being a dumbass for somebody who's trying to play him." She said looking straight back at me.

"Played?" Jimmy said looking confused.

"I mean maybe the guy just wants Alec for sex and not a relationship." Tayana said talking to Jimmy.

"Well.." Alec started.

"But what if Alec believes that he could actually be serious and not playing him." I said getting frustrated.

"I..." Alec started again.

"Well maybe Alec is just stupid." Tayana said.

"Now hold a damn minute." Alec said.

"Hypothetically." Tayana said as Tiana and Jimmy laugh.

I look over at Trent's table to see him with his friends KJ and Mike.

He looks me in the eye and motions for me to go to the bathroom as he got up and headed there.

I was hesitant but after a few minutes I got up.

"Where are you going." Tayana asks me.

"Damn Tayana, I gotta piss, you wanna come hold it for me?" I ask her.

"Boy eww." She says as everybody laughs.

I head to the bathroom and when I get in there Trent was waiting for me.

"What are you doing here Trent, are you following me?" I ask him.

"What no, my boys were hungry so I suggested we come here, plus how would I know you would come to this Fatz there's two in Columbia." He says to me.

"Bu....Well what do you want." I ask him feeling uncomfortable.

"Well... There's another reason we happened to end up here together." He says moving closer to me.

I stepped back until I felt the wall behind my back.

"Because our bodies were feigning for each other." He said coming up to me and rubbing from my thighs to my chest.

"Think so?" He whispered into my ear.

I felt my knees bulk, and my pants rise.

"Trent, stop." I said putting my hands on his chest but not pushing.

"Tell me to stop again I will." He said biting my neck.

I tried to utter the words but all that came out was a moan and Trent reached his hand in my pants and rubbed my dick.

"Trent." I moaned as he stuck his tongue in my mouth and our tongues fenced, one trying to gain dominance over the other. Of course I backed down and granted Trent dominance and he took it full forced and jammed his tongue deep in my throat and pulled on my dick harder.

"Trent somebody's gonna come in." I said pushing his mouth off mine.

"Well then they can watch." He said smirking.

He started kissing me again, but Danny came into my mind, and I pushed him off me.

"Trent I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend." I said fixing myself up.

"And I can break up with her right now." He said pulling out his phone.

"No Trent, you can do whatever you want but i'm not breaking up with Danny." I said firmly.

"Why not it's clear you want me and not that bitch." He said at me.

"Watch your mouth." I said getting upset.

"What he is a bitch, he left you alone at a party, you were drunk off your ass." He said to me.

"And that "bitch" came back, picked me up, took me to his house and put me in his bed, washed my clothes for me." I said, "And what have you done for me Trent?"

"Because you won't let me." Trent said coming closer but I backed away.

"Bye Trent." I said about to leave.

"Tavion before you leave," He said and I turn around. "At this moment I'm in war with lover boy and you're the prize, and I'd do anything to get you." He said looking me dead in the eyes.

I didn't say anything I just walked out the door.

When I got back to the table the waitress had brought our drinks and our food and everybody was digging in.

"Damn, you've been gone for a while, you blew those folks shit up? Man look he looks weak." Alec says laughing.

Tiana and Jimmy laughed and Tayana looked at me and shook her head.

"I did not take a shit in that bathroom, somebody called me while I was in there." I said sitting down and picking up a fry and stuffing it in my mouth.

Everybody except Tayana laughed. I began eating my food and I looked across the room to see Trent looking right at me, better yet through me. All I could think about was his words.

At this moment I'm in war with lover boy and you're the prize, and I'd do anything to get you.

Something Tells me there's gonna be more casualties than survivors in this war........

Hey Guys CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK THE BLIND PRISONER

LINK: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/N5dZKwkvoE