I want You (Updated)

News Flash: So Wattpad is shit. I just found out that Wattpad servers cut the last half of this chapter, why you say? Who fucking knows. Just know that I would never do that to my fans give you half a chapter and just say fuck it. But If you see anything whether that might be Punctuation, Misplaced Chapters, or Unfinished chapters, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE contact me It would be a lot of help once again thanks to all of my readers.

Don't Forget to Vote, Comment, and Share.

ALSO PSA: I have a Kik group for Wattpad writers and readers alike. This group is for others to share ideas, find new interests etc.. If anyone is interested message me or give me your kik name in the comments.

Pic is of Danny's Dad and his Husband.

I woke up to the sun beaming down on my face. I winced because the sun shining down on me made my head throb even more than it already was. I looked and seen that the sheets that I was sleeping on weren't mines. I look over to my right and I see somebody walking out of the shower in nothing but a towel. It was Danny.

He closed the door and he took off his towel and began to dry off. When he took his towel off his dick was exposed in all its glory. It was soft and to me it was about seven inches soft. I only got to marvel in this sight for about thirty seconds until he turned around and showed me his perfect ass, before finally slipping on his boxers. I watched as he continued to put on the rest of his clothes on and left the room. I sat up in the bed trying not to move any more than I have to. I looked down to see that I was in a pair of boxers that were a little baggy, meaning they were probably Danny's.

Wait......

Danny must have stripped me. Oh my God, he seen me in all my glory. Did he like what he see? Did I get sweaty and start to smell funky? Oh shit he seen my dick, was it too small.

While I was contemplating on how to take this situation Danny walked in. He looked at me and smiled.

"Well good morning, how's that hangover." He said walking over to me.

I looked up at him impassively and said sarcastically, " It's great, the best feeling I've ever felt."

He brought me a bottle of water and two ibuprofen. "Here take this, and a shower and come get some breakfast."

I looked at him as if he'd lost his damn mind, "I can barely walk and you want me to come and eat?"

"Yes, eating can help your hangover, your clothes are over there." He said looking at me before walking back out the door.

I sighed and got out of the bed trying not to move anymore than i have to. The ibuprofen actually was starting to help, instead of feeling like somebody was hitting the top of my head with a hammer it just throbbed. I go and get my clothes from the dresser and they felt hot like they were fresh out of the dryer. Why did my clothes need washing? I don't remeber anything after I took that first shot. I looked in Danny's mirror My eyes were bloodshot and my face looked a mess. I went into the bathroom and turned on the hot water. As the hot water hit my better my muscles relaxed and my pores opened up. The water was making me feel a lot better. After I got out of the shower I got dressed and looked in my mirror, my hair was still a mess but it was a tolerable mess. I go downstairs and is instantly met with an abundance of smells: pancakes, bacon sausage and French toast danced in the air. walk towards the kitchen to see Danny Talking to a man who looked like he was in his early thirties cooking on the stove.

"Where's your friend?" the man asked Danny.

"He's coming he had to shower and get dressed." Danny says and looks at the door to see me coming in.