17.( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Ain't using the words because smut lmao.

It was 3 am and we decided to leave this place. We danced, laughed and the experience of Molly was just extremely nice. I enjoyed the music more and the lights got brighter. And I got into a barbarous good mood. The Molly effect dwindled. Ian, Max, Joji and I got out of the club and called an uber. He drove us all home. Joji decided to come to my apartment and we were sitting on the couch. "Today was nice." I nodded and felt how my stomach growled. Not because I was hungry, I just felt a little bit tipsy. We turned on the Tv and watched American Dad. My pants were too uncomfortable so I just took them off and sat there with my undies. Joji looked at me and smirked. "You're up to something right?" He asked and I just smiled. My hand slowly wandered up his thigh and unbottened his pants. He pulled them down and I could see a huge dickprint on his blue boxers. I laid my hand on it and started to massage his dick with light pressure. Joji moaned, leaned his head back and closed his eyes. I felt his dick getting harder. With my fingers I massaged his tip slowly. Joji moaned and looked at me. I pulled his boxers down and his hard cock popped out. I stroked his dick. Suddenly Joji's hands grabbed me and pulled me on his lap. His cock was right infront of me. He laid his hand on my neck and pulled me close to him. "You want to ride Papa?" He asked. A heat went trough my whole body and suddenly it got extremely hot in here. "Just make me sweat." He whispered, took the remote in his hand and turned the volume down. The tv lightened up the room and the switching colors were enjoyable. I nodded, pulled my panties down and saw how wet they got. Joji was just too hot. I lifted up my hips, took his cock and initiated his cock in my vagina. I put my arms around his neck and started to ride. My breath got accelerated and I felt how my leg muscles increased. The clapping sound of my thighs on his lap made me go faster. I moaned quietly but with every second I got louder. Joji laid his hands on my hips and moved to my rhythm. He groaned and moaned loudly like a fucking animal. "Fuck Joji." I screamed and Joji laid his lips on mine. I moaned on his lips. "Don't talk.." he said breathless. "I want to hear you moan. Y/n." I obeyed and screamed even louder. Suddenly Joji stood up and pushed me against the wall. The cold touch on my back made a shiver go down my spine. Now Joji moved his hips up and down and pressed me against the wall. I felt his breath in my neck and goosebumps spread all over my body. The wave of heat grew within milliseconds. Now Joji liftet me up with his strong arms and let me down. "Open your mouth." He screamed and started to jack off. I kneed infront of him and opened my mouth, waiting for him to cum. His cum shot out and Joji groaned louder than ever. He rolled his eyes and laid his head back. The white substance filled my mouth and ran down my neckline. I took his dick in my hands and started to suck on it. I orbited his tip with my tounge. Joji breathed heavily and looked down to me. I got up and pulled he me in for a sloppy kiss. His hands explored my body and his tounge massaged mine. As he pulled his head back the saliva dipped out of my mouth. "I can't get enough of you." He whispered and grabbed my ass. "Your touch is just like a drug." He stopped and smiled. "Which I can't live without." I pushed him back and walked towards the door. "Showertime. Do you want to join me?" I asked without turning back. He didn't answer but I knew exactly that he was going to follow me.

You guys asked for it multiple times. Here ya go with another smut lmao. I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for reading.
If you liked it fav this story and please check out my friend strumabum She also writes stories and I can tell ya they are better than mine. Check it out. xx