41( ͡; ͜ʖ ͡; ).

Joji's POV:

"Congratulations." Brian said and gave me a hug. "My big bro is married like that's so old fashion." I laughed and looked at the ground. "Being married doesn't make you old." He shrugged his shoulders. "But we could need a grandpa in the studio." I felt a hand resting on my shoulder and turned around, as I saw who it was my smile faded away. Y/n's dad. I've never been scared of another human being except for this man. His looks were always really cold. "Yes, sir." I stuttered and tried to swallow the clump in my throat. Suddenly he bursted out laughing. First I didn't know hot to react because it was the first time that I saw him laughing or smiling. "You should've seen the look in your face." I smiled. "Excuse me?" As he calmed down a little bit he started talking. "Take care of her George." I nodded quickly. "Yes sir I definitely will." He came closer to my ear. "And if you dare to hurt her you'll be a dead man." He smiled tapped my back a little bit too hard and walked away. I turned around. Brian and Austin looked at me. "Yo this man is scary." I said. "What did he say?" Austin asked and put a cig between his lips. "Let's go to the backyard I really need to fume we will talk there." We walked through the standing crowd. Everybody had champagne glasses in their hand an talked. As I opened the door I saw someone standing outside. She had long brunette hair but her back was turned towards me. I couldn't recognize her. "Now what happened?" Brian asked. "Uhm... Her dad told me..." I kept my eyes on the girl, trying to figure out who she was. Austin snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Dude." I shook my head. "...That he would kill me if I would hurt y/n." Both of the boys started laughing. I followed them but as I saw the girls face I stopped and my heart skipped a beat. Vanessa. She walked towards us, tapped Austins shoulder and stepped into the circle. "Hi George." She smiled. "You weren't invited." I said as cold as I could. "I just came here to say that I'm really happy for you." She was nice, but I wasn't. "Alright now that you've already done that you can leave." Vanessa laughed and looked into my eyes. "I know it has been years but you know that you're still something special to me Joji. Maybe if something hits your head you'll remember again." With that she walked away. "Fucking bitch." I whispered and turned around. Austin and Brian looked at me. I nodded. "Yeah I will explain."

Y/N POV:

After a while talking to Joji's parents we all sat down to eat. I looked at Joji. "What's wrong?" I asked him and stroke his back. "Nothing." He smiled. "What should be wrong I'm getting married to the most angelic person on this planet." I know that he was lying but I wold make it worse by digging into it. "Listen here." I turned my head to the side were the voice came. Max stood up. It looked like he struggled very much while standing. He was drunk again. I mean how much champagne does a person have to drink to get this drunk. "I wanted to make a speech." I looked at Joji he raised his eyebrows and had an anxious look in his face. I laughed. Max is so going to embarrass him or even us. "So I've known George for a while now. We met to film our first video and we baked a cake and threw up and..." He stopped. "He's a nice guy. Even tho he always wears this pink sui..." Before he could continue talking Ian stepped behind Max. "Hey buddy let's go outside and have some fresh air." Max toddled back. "Yes good idea." He said, grabbed the glass of the woman next to him and both walked outside. My gaze wandered over to Joji. His face went completely red. "Fucking hell max." He whispered and smiled. "Well at least he didn't say the fucked up shit that pink guy does, like raping old people in elevators." Joji laughed. His shoulders moved to the rhythm of his laugh.

Its was 2 am. Joji and I sat in the car. All I wanted to do was take off my make up and sleep. But that wasn't the plan for tonight. (AYYY) We arrived and stepped out of the car. Joji opened the door and I walked in. As we stepped into the bedroom Joji sat down on the bed. "Fuck I'm exhausted." I nodded. "Yeah me too." I took off the dress, put it nicely in the in the wardrobe and took of my make up. I sat down next to Joji and we both took off the massive amount of hair clasps in my hair. He struggled a little bit on the back of my head but as he finished he held my hair up and started to kiss my neck. His breath on my skin spread goosebumps all over my body. Now he pulled my hair back and kissed his way up to my lips. Suddenly the tiredness disappeared. His tongue started to massage mine. Joji's kisses robbeb away my breath and I gasped for air. My hand snaked up his leg to his crotch. With one hand I started to massage his dick. I felt how it got harder and harder with every touch. Joji's breath got shorter, he broke the kiss and looked at me with his dark and warm bedroom eyes. I climbed up his lab, sat down and Joji unhooked my bra. He began to kiss my chest and I wrapped my arms around his head, starting to move my hips back and forth. His warm hand went down my spine and I shivered. The feelings exploded in my stomach and nothing on this world felt better than his touch. I slowly pulled down his boxers and also got off my underwear. "Y/n." He whispered with his deep voice. As his hard cock penetrated me I held my breath and rolled my eyes. Joji put his hands on my hips and I started to go up and down. My moans got louder and more intense. The beat of my heart raised to the point, that it felt like it beat against my chest. Joji got faster and tears filled my eyes. "Joji!" I screamed as he came. He pulled out and I massaged his wet cock. Joji wrapped his arms around me and pulled me really close. I felt his heart beating against mine. "We aren't finished." He whispered and I smirked. He pushed me off his lab and I laid down. Joji propped up over me, laid his soft lips on mine and his hand wandered his way down my waist. I closed my eyes.

( ;_; )<- me writing smut. But you do everything to please your readers am I right? Anyways thank you so much for reading my bois. The smut was short but I wasn't even planning on writing some but so many people asked for it lmao. I really hope that you enjoyed this chapter. <3

DON'T click away smh. I have to recommend you some stories that are really fucking good and that I really enjoyed reading.

I need you by @emo cunt

I didn't ask for this (Y/N x joji - iDubbbz) by @Elise Autumnales

The Boy next Door by @Rebel_Neko Neb

Filthy Frank X Reader by @just call me a faggot

Love Triangle by @SuicidalPencil

Read those and leave a nice comment!!!!!!! <3<3<3