42.

I tied up my hair, grabbed my keys and stepped outside. The door closed behind my back and my phone began to ring. I pulled it out, it was Joji.

"Hey." His voice went through the speaker a little bit weakly.

"Hi. What are you doing?" I asked and hopped into my car.

"Nothing new, just working on some beats. Are you outside?"

"Yeah what else..." I sighed. "Yes I'm heading to the doctor, they asked me to do a check-up and I don't really know why."

"I mean you go outside without make up now a days baby." Joji started to giggle.

"That's fucking rude Joji." I said laughing and cranked the engine.

"I'm just joking. Give me a call when you're done. I love you."

"I love you too."

The doctor wasn't far away and it only took me 15 minutes to arrive there. It was a cold october friday. The leaves already fell from the trees and left them exposed. I stepped out of the car and got inside. "Good morning." The friendly woman greeted me. "Morning. I came here for a check-up." The lady's smile went bright in a second. "Right Mrs. Miller. Room 4 please." I raised my eyebrows and thanked her. What on earth? How does she know my name and why did she smile so extremely? I shook my head, sat down on the doctors couch and waited for the doctor to appear. After a long time she walked inside and greeted me. "So you're here for..?" She asked and sat down in front of her computer. "A check-up." I finished her sentence. She nodded while reading something off her computer. It went really fast. She measured my height, weighed me, blood sampling, checked my lungs and my thyroid. After some questions she held a small plastic cup in front of me. "Now I need your pee." She said. I tilted my head. "But I really don't have to pee." I replied. She laughed. "We have enough water at the reception." The doctor replied and turned her head back to her computer. I slowly stood up and made my way to the receptionist.

Throwback Joji POV:

"Hey excuse me." I said and leaned at the reception desk. The brunette lady lifted her head and looked at me. "Good morning sir. May can I help you." I took off my cap and scratched the back of my head. "Yeah I wanted to ask something. Well my wife stopped using the pill because it really affected her. And I now think that she's pregnant because the uhh the... broke." The receptionist nodded quit insecure. My cheeks began to burn. "Well and I wanted to surprise her and I had this really crazy idea of letting her have a check-up and when you check her urine I wanted to take a pregnancy test. Well not I mean... with her... yeah. Is that possible?" The lady suddenly smiled, pounding. "That's such a great idea sir. I'll ask the doctor one second." She stood up and walked away. Fuck that was awkward, but worth it. I wiped away the sweat off my forehead and took off my jacket. "Well after begging her she said that it was okay. We'll call your wife, I just need her phone number and the name please." I pulled my phone out and read the number. "Y/n Miller. And this is like top secret she can't know anything about it." The lady nodded "Yes I'll make sure sir. Have a nice day." I raised my hand and turned around. The door closed and suddenly a smile covered my face. My stomach cramped together, as I imagined a baby in my arms. It was scary, because I don't know if I was ready. But on the other side it looked too beautiful to me. Maybe that would complete my life. And Y/N's.

Reader POV:

"Hello?"

"I had to drink 1 gallon of water to pee in a cup afterwards." My stomach still was full of water which made me feel really sick. Joji laughed.

"What a great way to say hello. Are you done now?"

"Yes. I'm heading home now."

"Okay I'll return in an hour."

He hung up. It wasn't really easy for me. Joji was at the studio quite often. It drove me crazy sometimes, when I couldn't get a text or a call back. Watching some videos with him partying and girls being around was also not a pleasant thing to see. I really love him that's why I keep quite most of the time. As I came home I let myself fall on the couch. My eyelids got heavy and I slipped into a sweet and nice sleep.

"Baby wake up." I slowly opened my eyes as I felt a hand resting on my shoulder. "I brought some food." I sat upright and rubbed my eyes. "Okay." I said and stood up. My neck got really stiff and hurt fucking bad. I walked into the bathroom, washed my face and walked into the kitchen. Joji wasn't around and I walked towards the table. As I got nearer and nearer I was able to see a white, pen looking thing laying on it. I took it in my hand and as I saw what it was my eyes widened and I gasped. A pregnancy test. Positive. "Joji." I said and turned around. "Yes." He stood right behind me and I jolted. "What... what is this?" I asked stuttering. Whose pregnancy test is that? "Y/n." Joji said quietly and smiled. "That's why you had to drink a gallon of water." It took my brain forever to realize what was going on. But as it was updated my eyes filled with tears. "Joji is that mine?" He nodded and his eyes also were glassy. My sight got blurry and I wrapped my arms around him. "Joji I'm pregnant!" I shouted, laughed and cried at the same time. "I know, I know." He said and pulled me really close to him.

But where the food at doe?? Ehe jokes aside I made you all pregnant. Which also means that I've fucked you my children. Okay that sounds not okay. But I hope that you enjoyed this really adult and mature chapter. Thank you sooooooo much for reading and stay cancerousssss <333333