19.( ͡. ͜ʖ ͡. )

I looked at myself in the mirror. The dress fitted perfectly. I closed my eyes. "Dear Lord. Please don't let me fall in these shoes." I whispered. My makeup was set. A gold-brown cut crease smokey eye, with fake lashes and a winged eyeliner. My lips were in the exact same color as the dress. It was almost 8pm and I grabbed my keys, phone and got out of the apartment. As I slowly walked to the elevator I put my black trench coat on. February was almost over and the snow melted away. I stepped outside and looked around. It was dark outside so I had to search for his black Audi q2. I was about to give him a call and suddenly a white BMW M4 stood infront of me. Joji got out of the car and came towards me. I raised my eyebrows. He wanted to say something but he stopped himself. Joji analyzed me from head to toe and widened his eyes. "You look insanely beautiful y/n." I smiled and could feel my heart almost jumping out off my chest. "Thank you." I mumbled smiling. Joji gave me a quick kiss and opened the door for me. I stepped in and he closed the door gently. He also got into the car and started to drive. "I wanted to say that the dress looks perfect on you but..." He smiled. I looked at him and waited for him to continue. "Do I look fat in it?" I asked him ironically and he laughed. Joji shook his head. "You're making it look perfect y/n." My hand got sweaty and I rubbed them on my freshly shaved thighs. "Aw Joji that was so..." He raised his eyebrows. "Gay and cheesy." I laughed and he turned the radio on. The song played along and silence filled the atmosphere. "Whose car is that?" I asked him. He smiled. "It's mine." I leaned my head back slowly. "Nah it isn't." I said and looked at him and he looked back at me. "Okay true. It's Nick's. We sometimes switch cars for no reason." I poinet at the road. "Eyes on the road boy." I smiled at him. "You know, it's hard to concentrate when a beauty like you sits next to me." He was so cheesy and I have to admit, I was totally into it. I lowered my gaze and smiled. I might be the happiest person on this planet right now. We finally arrived. I stepped out and stood infront of a really fancy restaurant. It was called "Queen" and I actually never heard about that before. Joji stepped out and put his jacket on. It was the first time I saw Joji dressed up so fancy. "I'm glad these shoes didn't make you bigger than me." I laughed and we walked in. A blonde waitress walked towards us. "Hello sir. Have you booked a table?" Joji nodded. "Yes. Under the name George Miller." She pulled out a list and smiled. "Of course. Follow me." She leaded us to our table and we sat down. The restaurant was really full. I've never been to a place like that. "You know. McDonalds would be fine too." I smiled and took the menu card in my hand. Joji laughed. "I feel so white." I shook my head and laughed too. What should I get? My stomach cramped together as I saw the prizes. The waitress came and asked us if we would like to have some wine. I was only 18 turning 19 soon. But it didn't seem like she noticed with the amound of make up that I had on my face. "Yes. A bottle of Barbera d'asti. Please." The waitress nooded and walked away. "Do you like it here?" He asked me. I looked up. "Hell yeah. But a 2 dollar burger would be fine too babe." I said and smiled. Joji looked down. "I wanted it to be a little bit special." I scratched my neck. "Everything you do for me is special Joji." He smiled and the bottle of wine arrived. The waitress filled our glasses and placed the bottle on the table. "Have you decided what to order?" She asked and pulled her notebook and pencil out. Joji nodded. "I'm going to have the Shrimp alla fio..." He struggled to pronounce the Italian word. "Fiorentina." The waitress finished his sentence smiling. "Yeah exactly." Joji looked at me. "And the lady is going to have a salad right?" He asked me. I raised one eyebrow. He was kidding right. Joji smiled cheekily. "I'm kidding." For some reason the waitress laughed out loud and I smiled at her. "I'd like to have the Alla Norma please." I tried my best to pronounce it right. She nodded and walked away. "Assface." I said and smiled. Joji leaned forward. "It was a joke. I would never disrespect your stomach like that." He took a sip out of his glass. "That shit is good." He said and the old, dusty couple from the table next to ours looked at him. "Your language Joji." I said and rolled my eyes. Joji looked at them. "Oh fuck I'm so sorry." I started to laugh and so did Joji. The grumpy old lady turned around and continued eating. We talked until our food arrived. This time a black haired waiter came to our table with both plates. He gave them to us. "Bon Appetit." Joji looked at him. "Gracias." The waiter started to laugh and walked away. "You stupid cunt that was spanish." Joji laughed. "I know. Just tried to be funny." We started to eat and the food was seriously amazing. We finished and sat there. Drank wine and talked about unnecessary things. Suddenly I could feel his leg touching mine. He smiled at me. "Don't try to make me horny in a fucking restaurant." I whispered. He continued to touch my knee with his. For some reason I wanted to do something freaky. I looked to the left and then to the right. As I felt like no one was looking at us I slid of my chair and crawled under the white table cloth. It was long enough and covered everything so no one could see me. I kneed infront of Joji and rubbed my hand on his thighs. He twitched with his right leg. I laid my hand on his crotch and could feel how stiff he got.

Joji POV.

I widened my eyes as I felt something touching my crotch. "Y/n." I whispered and hoped that she would hear me. I wasn't sure if I was able to control an orgasm in the middle of a restaurant. But I was totally into that silent game shit. Y/n started to massage my cock and I felt how an electricity went trough my whole body and made me shiver. I looked around and tried to act as normal as possible. I could feel my pants unzipping and Y/n pulling my cock out. The touch of her lips on my tip made me groan lightly and I covered my mouth. She started to lick it and I rolled my eyes. It felt so good. As my whole cock was i her mouth I could feel my face getting hotter and hotter. I twitched lightly with my leg, trying to control the sounds I gave from me. My breath got heavy and everytime I exhaled, I tried so hard not to moan out loud. After almost 10 minutes of silently pleasure I was about to nut. I digged my nails into the seat. Almost. Small beads of sweat molded on my forehead. Just a little bit. "How was your meal sir?" The blonde waitress stood next to me. I jumped up a little bit and sat straight. "Really good." I answered and forced myself to smile. Fuck why now? "Do you need anything else sir?" She asked and collected the dishes from our table. "No." I said and a moan escaped my mouth. I shut my mouth as fast as possible and widened my eyes. "Is everything okay?" She asked insecure. "Yeah. Yes everything is FiiAAN." I finally cummed into Y/n mouth and almost screamed in the end of the sentence. The waitress smiled confused and walked away.I breathed heavily and leaned back. Fuck that was exactly what I needed. I looked around and as no one was looking I gave Y/n a sign to get out. She climped on her chair and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She smiled and looked at me. I put my dick back in my pants and pulled the zipper up. "Fuck." I said and exhaled. "Do you want some dessert tho?" I asked. Y/n shook her head. "I already had some." She winked at me and I felt how hot my face got. "You're crazy and I love that about you." I said and took a sip out of my glass. I raised my hand and the Waiter came to our table. "I'd like to have the check please."

I feel like this story has too much smut in it lmao. But I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. If you liked it you can also fav it tho lol. Opinions and criticism are appreciated. Have a nice day and stay HIV-positive my children. xx