Chapter 2: Tattoo

''Boy, it's a good thing you drew me a picture'' the tattoo artist said to Scott, who replied with a smirk, glancing at the sketch of the tattoo he wanted to get

''Hey Scott, you sure you don't want something like this?'' Stiles asked, showing his best friend a tattoo design of lizard he has been more than familiar with.

''What? Too soon?'' He asked, seeing the 'are you kidding me?' look on Scott's face

''What? Too soon?'' He asked, seeing the 'are you kidding me?' look on Scott's face. ''I don't know man, are you sure about this, these things are pretty permanent...?''

''I'm not changing my mind. I mean, Tessa got one in New York too.''

''Yeah well one: Tessa was always weird, two: hers you can only see when if she takes of her shirt'...'' Stiles started saying, but stopped when his friend gave him the same look as before. ''Okay, fine it's Tess, so probably have of New York has seen it by now...''

''Hey, you guys talking about Tessa Saunders? Mike's kid?'' the tattoo artist asked.

''Yeah... She's our best friend. Why? Do you know her?'' Scott replied.

''Oh, now I remember you guys! You were the idiots always following her around.''

''Hey, we were not following her around. It was a mutual thing.'' Stiles started rambling. ''That, granted, usually started with her dragging us wherever she wanted... and threatening us if we attempted to leave or complain... so....''

''Yeah, I know her.'' the tattoo artist interrupted Stiles' speech. ''She has been hanging around the shop for ages. Mike's record store is just around the corner. I'm a little sad she didn't come to me for her first tattoo but there's always time for another one.''

''Yeah, okay, let's not get ahead of ourselves yeah? Mr. ...?''

''O' Riley, but call me Jay''

''Jay, great! I mean I was expecting something more along the lines of... Xavier or, I don't know, something a little more...''

''Stiles! Can you please stop annoying the guy that holds the tattoo gun about to sink into my skin?'' Scoot desperately tried to get his friend to shut up.