The Saunders Family

To say the Saunders family was an ordinary one, would probably be an insult. Throughout its history, the small town of Beacon Hills had never seen any family like them. Their love had no limits.

Veronica and Michael Saunders met as young 21-year-olds at a concert in an abandoned warehouse somewhere in Manhattan. From the moment they laid eyes on each other, they were inseparable. Together, they traveled the country, creating music and going on adventures. Michael became a star, and Veronica his rock.

The years passed with laughter, love and adventure. And when Veronica told her then husband that she was pregnant, the couple was overfilled with joy. Nine months later they welcomed to the world young Tessa Lux Saunders.

Figuring out that the road was no place for a child, they decided to move to Veronica's hometown of Beacon Hills CA. There, Michael opened a record store and Victoria finally put her nursing degree to some good use. Together, they raised their child with love and understanding... Maybe a little too much understanding according to some of their neighbors.

Little Tessa was a child filled with wonder and a mind too sharp for her own good. Before the age of ten, she knew every road, every passage around the town. Maybe growing up around rock-stars, tattoo artists, bikers and bar owners wasn't the most widely acceptable upbringing... but to young Tessa, it was everything. Their family friends loved her and protected her, and she soon became their pride and joy.

Along with her two best friends, Tessa was happy. Scott and Stiles. Her partners in crime, her brothers. Together, they wrecked their own little havoc in Beacon. Stiles had the brains, Scott had the heart, and she had the guts. Together, they felt unstoppable. Like nothing could bring them down...

☽✵☾

"Anything's possible if you got enough nerve."
- J.K.Rowling