One; Wikipedia

BROOKLYNN AMÉLIE 'BROOKS' SMITH (born 1 January 1997) is an American model and dancer. She was signed to IMG Models in 2014, at age 16, after leaving school. In the following year, she was ranked at #36 in the Top 50 Models at Models.com, having already made a name for herself. She has danced in a number of shows, most notably the The Nutcracker and The Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

EARLY LIFE

Smith was born in Atlanta, Georgia on January 1, 1997 to Eleanor Smith (nee Clarke), a professional dancer, and Hudson Smith, a professional tennis player. She has one sibling, an older sister, Rosalie, who works as a teacher. She grew up alongside singer and actress, Lucie Harris, fellow model Evie Parrish, and fellow dancer Mason Greene.

PERSONAL LIFE

Relationships

In late 2014, Smith was captured with fellow dancer Michael Kyle, following which she announced that the two had been dating since early 2012. The two met at their Dance Class, and 'immediately hit it off', according to a mutual friend of theirs. However, the two broke up in March of 2015, following rumours of Kyle having an affair, which were later proven to be true.

Rumours began to spread shortly after Smith's break-up with Kyle, claiming that Smith and Sam Young were seeing each other. The rumours were proved false after Smith, Lucie Harris, and others stated that the two were just close friends, since Young had grown up alongside Smith, Harris, Parrish, and Greene, along with poet Sofie Small.

In June 2015, Mason Greene accidentally let slip that Smith was in a relationship with actor, Lukas March. The couple, Smith admitted, were trying to keep their relationship out of the spotlight and, subsequently, the tabloids. This was partially due to the threats sent to March's previous girlfriend by his fans via Twitter, Instagram, and other social media platforms. The two broke up in September of that same year.

Following her break-up with March, Smith was spotted with Calum Hood, the bassist and vocalist of 5 Seconds of Summer, on various occasions. Their relationship was confirmed following Smith's final night performing Giselle, she took to twitter to thank those who supported her throughout the rehearsals and the auditions. The thank you's went on for four tweets, as Smith's heartfelt messages couldn't be condensed into just 140 characters. 'And, of course, thank you to my wonderful boyfriend @Calum5SOS, for being there through the tears and the exhaustion. I love you,' read the fourth and final tweet posted by Smith. The two stayed together from December 2015 to October 2016. The couple cited distance as their reason for ending their relationship.

---

some of brooks' backstory

this isn't the entirety of her wikipedia page

but it's the parts that people mostly pay attention to

like, her past relationships and her famous friends, etc. etc.

the rest you'll have to find out yourselves throughout the story! ;)