Thirty-One; Article

TOM HOLLAND AND BROOKLYNN SMITH DATING?!

by June Patton, E!NEWS.

For fans and followers of actor Tom Holland (21) and model Brooks Smith (20), this article probably comes as no surprise. After all, the pair have been interacting frequently on social media accounts, even on their friends' social media accounts, such as Lucie Harris and Sam Young, and even met each other in person just two weeks ago while Holland and best friend, Harrison Ozterfield, have been staying with Harris in her two-bedroom apartment.

Despite sharing Harris as a mutual friend, and even getting along with each other's friends, Holland and Smith opt to hang out alone more often than not. Though, these simple 'hang outs' might be friendlier than they're portrayed. Even Smith's friend (and often her dance partner) Mason Greene (21) called their most recent excursion to Lucien Dance a 'date'.

Brooklynn Smith and Tom Holland, pictured above, are likely a new celebrity couple in the making, or perhaps already a celebrity couple

However, the likelihood of the couple lasting is slim. Smith doesn't have the best track record with relationships, after all. Her most recent being with 5 Seconds of Summer bassist Calum Hood, whom she dated from December 2015 to October of the following year. Her relationship with Hood was her most publicised so far, though no one truly believed that they would last.

Her other ex-partners include dancer Michael Kyle, with whom she had her longest relationship, and actor Lukas March.

We just hope that Holland knows what he's setting himself up for with Smith, because from what we've gathered, she isn't a very good girlfriend to have!

Comment below what you think! Does Tom Holland deserve better? Or will he change Smith for the better?

RELATED ARTICLES:

LUCIE HARRIS AND TOM HOLLAND TOGETHER?

LUCIE HARRIS AND TOM HOLLAND BROKEN UP?!

EVIE PARRISH SECRETLY DATING MASON GREENE?

---

i fckn hate e!news