Fifty-Three; Article

'SLEEPLESS' PREMIERE, BROOKS SMITH AND TOM HOLLAND AN ITEM?

Sleepless premiered last night, marking a milestone in the acting career of model and dancer Brooks Smith, who before now had never taken up acting. Smith starred alongside her best friend Lucie Harris (21), Nick Robinson (22), Asa Butterfield (20, and Cierra Ramirez (22) in the movie, which is said to be the 'best movie of 2017'.

Smith stated in an interview last month that Harris was the one that encouraged her to audition for the movie, since she knew that acting had been something she was interested in pursuing for a while. Harris also promised to audition with her, in order to make her more comfortable, and in result they both got the roles they auditioned for.

Smith has attended many movie premieres as Harris' date, the pair occasionally accompanied by their friends during instances when extra seats were available, or if Harris managed to secure seats for them early enough. This time, however, both Harris and Smith brought their own dates, and also secured tickets for their friends, models Evie Parrish and Sam Young, dancer Mason Greene, and poet Sofie Small.

 This time, however, both Harris and Smith brought their own dates, and also secured tickets for their friends, models Evie Parrish and Sam Young, dancer Mason Greene, and poet Sofie Small

Brooks Smith (left) and Lucie Harris (right) have always been each other's dates to movie premieres.

Harrison Osterfield was Harris' date to the premiere, which came to no surprise to fans of the singer/actress, most of whom 'ship' the pair together. The pair met on set of Spiderman: Homecoming, in which Harris played Abbie Blackwell. Osterfield has been credited as a 'production assistant' for the movie on IMDB, but is best known as Tom Holland's best friend. Harris and Osterfield often interact with each other over social media, which sparked the fans' interest in the pair, though Harris is often seen insulting the boy.

"It's all affectionate," Harris said during an interview on last night's red carpet, "He knows I love him."

Smith, on the other hand, took Spiderman: Homecoming star Tom Holland as her date for the premiere.

Tom Holland took up the role of Smith's date for last night's Sleepless premiere.

The pair were introduced through Lucie Harris, who tweeted Holland that Smith found him 'cute'. This tweet, perhaps unforeseen by Harris at the time, marked the beginning of a fan favourite friendship. The pair, dubbed 'Tomlynn' by fans, have met up on numerous occasions since they first began interacting on social media, with Smith even taking Holland to the dance studio she was taught at, and occasionally teaches at.

"I love him," Smith told an interviewer on the red carpet last night, laughing as she looked sideways at the actor. "He's easily become one of my best friends."

For best friends, the pair looked awfully cosy last night. They were captured sometimes whispering in each other's ears, and simply leaning against each other all throughout the night. There was even a brief few minutes during the movie where they held hands. Holland even teared up during a particularly emotional part of the movie, with Smith laughing silently at him, despite looking somewhat emotional herself.

However, if Holland wants to be something more than simply best friends with Smith, he needs to act quick. Rumour has it, Smith's Sleepless co-star, Nick Robinson, is also interested in being more than friends with the model, who was seen sneaking glances at the actor during their romantic scenes together.

Who will it be, Smith? Holland or Robinson?

RELATED ARTICLES:

Why you need to watch Sleepless ASAP!

Lucie Harris and Brooks Smith cause heartbreak in new movie Sleepless.

How Sleepless isn't about the romance, but about the girls.

---