Twenty-Three; Article

LET'S DISCUSS: TOMLYNN.

by Jenny Culver.

For months now, fans of model Brooklynn 'Brooks' Smith and actor Tom Holland have been following the pair's friendship over social media, starting at this tweet by singer and actress Lucie Harris, who has been friends with Smith since childhood and has acted alongside Holland and Zendaya on Spiderman: Homecoming. The friendship has become a favourite among fans, who have dubbed the pair as 'Tomlynn', and some even wish that the two progress to a more romantic stage of their relationship.

The pair were apparently forced to become friends by Harris, who is one of the most vocal shippers of the pair, though Smith has insisted that she's joking when fans have questioned her about it over Twitter and Instagram.

Fans have been waiting for the two to meet, and everyone, myself included, believed they wouldn't meet for quite some time yet. This morning, however, Brooks tweeted this, claiming that she was 'excited for today's adventure with @TomHolland1996'.

The pair were then photographed outside a McDonald's said to be near Harris and Brooks' apartments. They later went inside, ate, and headed to the arcade across the street. The pair seemed to be having a great time together, enjoying each other's company. Even when they weren't talking, they were having fun. 

Smith and Holland, captured as they walk to the arcade

Before today, I wasn't a very avid shipper of the two, though I can't deny that I enjoyed their interactions online. But, after seeing these photos, I can definitely see them together. Lucie Harris certainly has a skill when it comes to pairing people together.

Anyway, I hope the two enjoy the rest of their time together, however long it may be!

Do you guys ship Tomlynn? Or do you prefer Tomcie?

I can tell you now that I've certainly jumped ship!

- Jenny Culver, Let's Discuss.

Fangirl News.

RELATED ARTICLES:

LET'S DISCUSS: TOMCIE.

LET'S DISCUSS: DESTIEL.

101 PHOTO OP IDEAS FOR COMIC CON!

---

i made up a fangirl news site because i really wanted to

'let's discuss' is basically just a series that talks exclusively about celebrity and character ships, such as tomlynn or destiel.

i really want to find a website like this ngl :ooo