Sixty-One; Article & Twitter

WHO IS BROOKS SMITH DATING?

by Amanda Carver, E!News

Nowadays, the press is no stranger to model, dancer, and actress Brooklynn 'Brooks' Smith. Roughly three months ago, she found herself under the spotlight after her best friend, singer and actress Lucie Harris, tweeted that she allegedly found Tom Holland, the newest face of beloved hero Spiderman, cute.

In the three months since then, Smith and Holland have been frequently pictured together, either by press or by themselves and their friends. Fans of both Smith and Holland have since began to affectionately dub the pair 'Tomlynn', a mesh-up of both of their names as is the norm for celebrities nowadays.

There are some however, who believe that Smith is using her friends for the fame. How else would she have landed a lead role in a hit movie without any prior experience without the help of her so-called 'BFF' Lucie Harris? If she's dating Holland, surely it will open doors for her in the film industry.

However, her love life doesn't end with the MCU actor, oh no. Since promotion began for Smith's film 'Sleepless', the actress has been seen spending a lot of time with co-star Nick Robinson— the pair even spent the day at Smith's apartment recently to watch the Tim Burton hit 'Beetlejuice', but who says that's all they did?

This brings to question exactly who Smith is dating; Robinson, Holland, or both? Of course, there's always the addition of Smith's close friends dancer Mason Greene and Sam Young, both of whom Smith is very affectionate with.

Smith, it might do you well to start being more private about your multiple love affairs! Nobody likes a cheater!

RELATED ARTICLES:

LUCIE HARRIS GAY FOR BROOKLYN SMITH?!

TENSIONS RISE BETWEEN BROOKLYNN SMITH AND LUCIE HARRIS AS THEY BOTH VIE FOR THE ATTENTION OF NICK ROBINSON?

———

@oceanbrooks: the following thread is a response to @enews' most recent article about me (titled: i can't believe i have to do this)

6.1m retweets | 6.2m favorites

|

@oceanbrooks: 'who is brooks smith dating?' is a horrible article. and that's mostly to do with the utter cretins that work at e!news, most of whom can't actually write for shit

|

@oceanbrooks: what does it matter who i'm dating, anyway? i'm 20! i'm not supposed to be settling down yet (but kudos to you if you are !!!), i'm supposed to be exploring my options and dating (as long as it doesn't hurt anybody's feelings!!!)

|

@oceanbrooks: 'allegedly found tom tolland cute', bitch i DO find him cute!!! thomas stanley holland is a cutie pie (and also ugly because i have an Image™ to maintain), so that's also WRONG !!!

|

@oceanbrooks: 'using her friends for fame'??? unless i've been leeching off of their fame since i was a child, you're wrong there, too!!! bc i grew up with lucie and mason and evie!!!

|

@oceanbrooks: and i also have a career of my own??? i'm a fucking excellent dancer and i'm a good model and a surprisingly above-par actress!!! she might have given me the push to audition, but she didn't help me nail it !!!

|

@oceanbrooks: I AM NOT DATING TOM, OR NICK, OR MASON, OR SAM !!! unless i outright announce that i'm dating someone, then you should all just assume that i'm single!

|

@oceanbrooks: 'multiple love affairs', 'nobody likes a cheater'??? excuse you??? i think you should change that sentence to 'nobody likes e!news' tbh! the only reason you get attention is because you write stupid, shitty articles that people read if they want a laugh!!!

|

@oceanbrooks: this has been an e!news rant, sorry about that folks!

|

@username1: @oceanbrooks👏👏👏

|

@username2: @oceanbrooks I STAN A QUEEN

|

@lucieh: @oceanbrooks YOU TELL 'EM BABE!!!

|

@tomholland1996: @oceanbrooks i knew you found me cute!!!

|

@oceanbrooks: @tomholland1996 i take it back immediately, i hate you

---