three;

'Then I gave him my number and--'

'Why would you do that?'

Chanyeol grabbed a tray and let the dinner lady load his plate with food.

'To talk to him, obviously.'

'Just about me, right?'

'Of course,' Chanyeol waited for Taeyeon to buy her food, before they both went to find a seat. 'Although, I'd also like to know more about this crush of yours.'

'Whatever, just don't say anything bad about me.'

'You want me to lie?'

Taeyeon smacked his arm, earning a cheeky laugh from Chanyeol.

'There are good things about me, too! But yeah, you'll have to lie about some parts.'

'I'll try my best to make you sound absolutely amazing, Tae.'

The two laughed together, before Taeyeon spoke up again.

'Thanks for doing this, Yeol.'

'No problem, I hope you'll pay me back for this.'

'Huh? This is only a favour, I'm not supposed to do one in return.'

'But you will still do it.. right?'

'Of course I will. You're my best friend, I'll help you out whenever you need me.'

Chanyeol was about to say something back, but two boys caught his eye.

'Hey, it's Minseok and Baekhyun! Shall we go over and sit with them?'

Taeyeon widened her eyes.

'No! I can't sit with my crush yet! I want him to be wondering who I am, I want him to beg to meet me! You go by yourself, I'll sit with the girls today.'

Before Chanyeol could answer, Taeyeon hurried away, leaving him alone in the middle of the cafeteria.

He wandered towards the two friends.

'Uh, guys, is it okay if I sit with you?'

They looked up from their plates and Minseok nodded, saying: 'Yes, have a seat!'

Chanyeol sat beside Baekhyun, who shuffled away from him slightly, still unable to speak.

'Where's Taeyeon?'

'Oh, she's sat with Yuri and the girls today.'

'Did you have a fight or something?'

'Nah, she just needed to chat with them. She's got a little crush and they were desperate to know who it was.'

'Ooh, who is it?' Minseok stuffed a tomato in his mouth, waiting for him to reply.

Chanyeol glanced at Baekhyun, who looked away and began silently eating his food.

'Not sure. Probably our sports teacher, Ryeowook. I wouldn't blame her, he's fit for a 30 year old - hey, can I steal some fries?' He turned back to Baekhyun, who nodded, head still low and facing his plate.