twenty-five;

'I love you,'

The sun was setting, revealing a wonderful blue-ish, pink-ish sky (with a hint of amber).

It was truly beautiful.

'I love you too,' Chanyeol rested a hand on the blond male's cheek, who leaned into the touch with a handsome smile on his face.

'I wish we could stay like this forever..'

'We can,' Chanyeol sat up. 'I won't ever leave you.'

He chuckled, staring up at the wide eyed boy.

'I know you won't, idiot. I'm not worried about that.'

The blond male reached out his hand and ruffled Chanyeol's fluffy, silver hair.

You're really nothing without me.

'Luhan,'

'Yes?'

'I really, really love you.'

•••

'I had fun last night,' Chanyeol smirked down at the Chinese male.

Everyone's heads turn towards them, suddenly interested.

'What did you two players do last night, huh?' Minseok asked curiously.

'None of your business,'

'Oh, come on, if you didn't want us to find out, why did you bring it up in public?' Kyungsoo argued, not bothering to even look up from his phone.

'Because Chanyeol is a big tease,' Luhan chuckles, sending the taller male a wink. 'And we love to see your reactions.'

'I bet you didn't even do anything.' Yixing held back a laugh.

Luhan turned a bright red, hiding his face from the others.

'How would you know?! W-we may have done everything.'

Yifan shook his head and continued eating, not even wanting to get involved.

'Go on, then, prove it to us. What exactly did you do?' Kyungsoo challenged, the corner of his lips curling up into a smirk.

Chanyeol said nothing, but instead found amusement in how flustered Luhan got, he found it adorable.

Eventually, after minutes of hesitating, Luhan gave up, feeling defeated.

'Fine, alright, you win! I met his parents and that's it!' He paused, grinning. 'Chanyeol's mother loves me!'

'And his father?'

'I'm growing on him. He said I was too clingy, but I completely understood him still. I was holding onto Chanyeol the whole time after all!'

'Oh, really?'

'Yes, but it's okay, we could always just run away- oh, I have a message.'

Whilst Luhan stared down at his phone, reading the text message he received, the others looked helplessly over at Chanyeol, who seemed fairly calm about the whole situation.

Kyungsoo tried to mouth the words you're fucking screwed if you two end up running away to the taller male, but he was completely oblivious to what he was saying.

'What was that, Kyungsoo? Why are you moving your lips, but not saying a word?'

Luhan's head snapped up, and the others attempted to seem as if they were doing something else, the only sound being Minseok's awkward whistling.

He looked at them suspiciously, sliding his phone back in his pocket.

'You must be planning my birthday party,' He grinned. 'Don't worry, I'll leave if that's the case!'