eleven;

'What did you want to show me?' Baekhyun asked once they had closed the door.

Pulling out his guitar from beside his bed, Chanyeol sat on the bed, making Baekhyun move away slightly, giving him some room.

'You play the guitar?'

'Hm.. Piano and drums, also.'

It seemed almost impossible for Baekhyun to like Chanyeol any more than he already did.

He had a thing for guys who could play multiple instruments.

'You know.. when you said you wanted to show me something in your bedroom, this was honestly not what I was expecting..'

Chanyeol paused.

He definitely knew what that meant, but he decided to ignore it just in case it wasn't as inappropriate as it sounded.

'I just hope you like this.'

For some reason, Baekhyun's heart fluttered at that sentence; it wouldn't affect anyone else, although he couldn't help but feel happy at the fact that Chanyeol was hoping for a good response from him, and only him.

'What're you gonna play for me, Yeolie?'

'Oh, just a song I wrote.'

'You wrote a song all by yourself?'

'Yes,' Chanyeol passed him a sheet of paper, with random Korean letters on it. 'Actually, I want you to sing along.'

'Really? I'd love to - wait, what does it say?'

'They're english lyics, of course my Canadian friend helped me perfect them, but they're just written in Korean with similar sounds, so it's easier to read whilst you sing.'

'Makes sense. Like, what does 'secueeseu' even mean?'

'It's pronounced squeeze.' Chanyeol chuckled at the older male's pronunciation, even though his wasn't exactly any better, before he translated it.

'How does the song go? Am I singing high, medium or low?'

'I'll sing through it first, then once you've got the hang of it, you can give it a try.'

'You can sing?'

'Hey, don't sound so surprised - does my appearance really make you believe singing is not my strong point?'

'A little bit.'

The taller male's eye almost twitched out of annoyance, but he laughed anyway.

'I'll prove you wrong, Baekhyun.'

Lifting the guitar up onto his knee, Chanyeol strummed his fingers slowly down the strings and chewed his lower lip in concentration.

He started the song, playing it a few times just to get used to it, before opening his mouth to sing.

The words slipped past his lips, his voice velvety and soft.

His strong Korean accent was clear to Baekhyun, and even though he didn't understand a single word, it still made the latter blush.

'The chorus is very high,' Chanyeol glanced up at Baekhyun and smiled, before continuing on to start the chorus.

Chanyeol's voice didn't exactly sound the best at this pitch, but that wasn't the point.