eighteen;

((i was talking to my friends and one of them said 'i watched monster by exo the other day and it was actually really good' and then my other friend said 'OH FUCK i watched that too, it was honestly lit' and i couldn't stop smiling. the first friend asked me for song recommendations and also today i was singing overdose and she was like 'DUDE THAT SONG IS LIT' guys after almost two years of being a lonely kpop fan i finally get to fangirl and shit. also, they both know who chanyeol and baekhyun is and tease me about 'being a chanyeol stan' when baekhyun is my 👏 one 👏 and 👏 only 👏 babe 👏 ok bye))

What Baekhyun didn't expect was to wake up with a motherfucking headache that felt like the devil himself was stabbing him in the head several times.

'Forgive me,' Baekhyun said to no one in particular. He wasn't religious, but he felt like if he at least tried to apologise for his sins, it may just go away. 'I'll do anything.'

He really wished that he could fall back to sleep, but the pounding feeling he felt in his brain and the way his stomach turned in sickness as he fidgeted ever so slightly under the covers forced him to do otherwise.

Something inside of him was begging to come out, and that's when he realised he was about to throw up.

There wasn't no holding back; if he didn't rush to the bathroom now, he may just regret staying in his warm bed.

'Ew, ew, ew, I can feel it--'

He was sure that if he spoke anymore, something disgusting would come out of his mouth without warning, and he honestly didn't need that right now.

Jumping up (cautiously climbing out of bed, rather), he shuffled quickly to the bathroom across the hallway, not bothering to lock the door since he was quite sure his grandmother was watching the television downstairs, completely unaware of the loud retching and gagging coming from the room above her.

He bent over the toilet seat in a hurry, letting out last night's mix of alcohol and savoury treats, before wiping his mouth with the back of his hand and limping all the way back to his room.

Wait.

Why was he limping?

Stopping in his tracks to think for a moment or two, Baekhyun went through all the possible scenarios in his head, blushing at one particular scenario.

Baekhyun brought a hand to his back and pressed down lightly, wiggling his backside and sighing in relief when he felt absolutely no pain whatsoever.

'I'm still pure and innocent,' he smiled cheekily, before wandering over to his phone.

'Chanyeol.'

'Ah, you're awake! Feel anything yet?'

There was a hint of cheekiness in his voice that made Baekhyun's smile fade almost immediately, the inappropriate scenario from earlier suddenly invading his thoughts once again.

'Only in my head..'

'Only in your head? Wow, Baekhyun, I was expecting--'

'Yeolie, why the fuck am I limping?'

A soft chuckle came from the other side, giving him very little hope.