send help i got a sticky situation on my hands

guys i don't even know what the fuck i'm doing anymore

something happened and i have writer's block and my mind is just all over the place whAT THE FUCKK

please help me

i don't know how to solve the whole luhan ex boyfriend situation

it's been so long since i updated. i even considered just stopping this fanfiction, but i thought that would be too cruel and i wouldn't be able to go on, knowing my story stays unfinished, so here i am, once again ((FEELING LOST BUT NOW AND THEN I BREATHE IT IN TO LET IT GO- sorry that show was the shit back in my day)), asking for your ideas.

i think the reason for my inability to finish stories quickly and easily is because i am a huge procrastinator AND i always think of other ideas and plots for new fanfictions and i just have to write it down before i forget (another thing is that i have the memory of a goldfish so any idea i think of during the day is gone by the time i go on wattpad).

but hey, i think i mentioned this before, i have an account on asianfanfics.com and it is @/yourelovingthesize (which is also the name of my instagram account), and i have been writing a chanbaek crime/mystery/lowkey angst but lots of fluff and also flirtatious teasing, it's called Good Criminal, so go read that if you're fed up with waiting for this fuck up.

now that i'm done with self promoting, let me just talk about Kokobop.

holy shit, i am in love.

when it came out, it was 10am for me, which is far better than the dreaded 2am i always had to deal with.

i was home alone, and i had taken a day off school because it was sports day and this bitch here doesn't have time for that shit.

anyway, i watched it on my bloody TV, IT WAS SO LIT!

if i could add videos on here, i would show you some of me screaming and crying and pausing the mv every few fucking seconds, but i can't so oops.

baekhyun. was. so. hot.

don't hate me but i actually kinda like his mullet.

aNYwaY, when it started, i was like hm okay so far, so good and then BAM, i get hit in the face with

SHIMME SHIMME KOKOBOP I THINK I LIKE IT

i swear to god, no lie, i actually had to rewind to the start several times just because i kept pausing at that part.

I LOVED THE LITTLE STONES ABOVE HIS EYES ITS CUTE!

you all know i have a little thing for kyungsoo, so i don't even need to explain how it went down when he started singing because it's clearly going to be about me freaking the fuck out.

chanyeol (no im not a pcy stan shush) looked so fucking good i actually cried

AND HE POPPED OUT OF NOWHERE WITH HIS RAPPING

his hair was glorious, too, i really love the colour and the many ways it was styled.

but god knows why he dyed it blue and then back to pastel again. chanyeol, you're already going bald what the fuck are you doing?

kai and sehun need to button up their shirts, okay.

suho is in my top 3, so when he showed up, i had a little moment, there were tears in my eyes (there's some in my eyes right now, just thinking about him)

xiumin's voice send shivers down my spine, it was really soft and quiet, but seriously effective.

don't even get me started on jongdae; his hair is fucking god-like, and his eyeshadow, uGH HIS FUCKING EYESHADOW WAS BREATHTAKINGLY BEAUTIFUL.