Chapter 2

~THE NEXT DAY~

I sat there, sitting on a street corner where I was hitting the car that Jay says she absolutely hates. Crying my eyes out, I blamed myself for my aunt's death. I mean, I should've taken care of her. I know she has a alcohol addiction, and I know that it could-did lead to death. I kicked the car, right when a voice said, "That's my car." And it wasn't Jay.

~EARLIER THAT DAY~

I woke up early, and made sure that Jay didn't awaken. She warned me, she defiantly warned me. She also told me I can take her piece of crap called a car. I ran to my suit case, excited to get to Minecon, and then quickly took a shower. I sorta sang, okay, my sort of, I mean loud. "SHUT UP!" Jay screamed. I rolled my eyes, I can sing if I want to.

Throwing on my shirt that says 'Come At Me Bro', skinny jeans, socks and red convers and then a sweatshirt that is considered a dress on me, I thought about my aunt, Sandra Diawara. She is the only 'role model' I ever had. My parents both died when I was, let's see, about 8 or 9 years old. I should stop thinking about this.

~AT MINECON~

I walked through the big group of people who stood in the way of the door, I, being a very small person, weaved through them easily. When I got in there, a girl ran into me. She is defiantly taller than me, while me being a 5'2 girl. Her dark blue eyes looked down at me and her brown hair was long enough for me to smell, and it smells like strawberry. "I am so sorry!" She said, holding out her hand to help me up. "I am Alexia, by the way." She smiled as I got up.

"America." I spoke.

"What an unique name! Well, I have to go find my boyfriend, who is being an idiot with his friends." She said, storming off and turning her head every moment to find her boyfriend.

My phone rang and because I never look at the caller ID, I didn't see what I said. "Hello? Yes, this is she." Then came the 4 words that will haunt me foerver came- Your Aunt Is Dead. I canceled the call, not caring what the person was going to say next. Tears streamed down my face, feeling my heart break into a million pices. I have no where to go now. No where to eat, no where to sleep. After I go home, of course. Wait, that's right- I don't have a home.

I fircley ran outr of the building, seeing Jay's big blue Toyata that you can't miss. I kicked it, collapsing in tears. I sat there, sitting on a street corner where I was hitting the car that Jay says she absolutely hates. Crying my eyes out, I blamed myself for my aunt's death. I mean, I should've taken care of her. I know she has a alcohol addiction, and I know that it could-did lead to death. I kicked the car, right when a voice said, "That's my car." And it wasn't Jay.

I looked up, seeing a youtuber. My favorite youtuber. ASFJerome. "O-oh. I-I a-am s-" I was so sad that I couldn't compleat the sentance.

"Are you okay?" He asked me, looking into my eyes.

"N-no. I h-have n-no whe-where to li-live. M-my aunt j-just-" I dived into hsi chest, crying. He awkwardly comforted me, and then he finally gave me a hug. "I-I'm America, b-by the way." I said. He smiled, motining me to come back in to the Minecon builiding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello My Bacca Friends! Thank you SO much for reading this, I would like to know what you guys think of this. I know it is not as good as 'His Baby Gurl'. BUT I do have plans for this that makes me LOVE this story! Why don't ya slurp that like/vote button? Thanks!