Chapter 10

So, I decided to end the book on this chapter because I have another book that is fairly important to some of you guys and a book that is coming up soon. And I just need to work on those. #Sorrynotsorry

_____________________________________________________________________

~A week's time skip~

"What do you mean the wedding is today?" I asked Jerome.

"I told you that in a week from last week, the wedding would take place. So get ready." He smiled, kissing me. I shoved him out of the room, putting on the bridesmaid dress that Athena gave me.

It is(the dress on the side)dark purple with a black belt at my ribcage with a flower design. I slipped on the tan heels, and ran to the bathroom. I curled my hair extra fast, and I put on the make up faster. I ran out the door, catching up with the open door that Jerome had opened.

"Thanks." I smiled, going inside of the car and crossing my legs. He mocked me, and kissed my forehead.

~30 minuets later~

"I don't know if I can do this. He is awesome, and funny, and cute.... But I am only 19 years old! I can't get married!" Athena said, rocking back and forth in her wedding dress that was an inch above her knee.

"Yes, you can!" Alexia said, with Ellie saying, "You two are meant for each other!" I nodded my head, not really knowing anything.

"Right, right. Okay, take your flowers girls, it's time." She said, looking at her phone. I took the back, Ellie was in the front and Alexia in the middle. When we got in the hallway, Jerome's arm hooked around mine.

"This will be awkward." I whispered, telling him the reason why before he could open his mouth. "I have never been to a wedding before." He smiled. He just smiled.

~The after party~

I was dancing around, maybe or maybe nor drunk. What? They gave me a drink! Anyways, I was dancing with Athena, Alexia and Ellie and we were ALL yelling. I was yelling , "CONGRATS TO THE NEW COUPLE!" I didn't hear what the rest were saying.

Jerome took my hand, and every time he dose, my heart drops. He is my one and only true love, no one can take that away from me.

He gave me a sheet of paper, it was the team crafted banner I made. And there was a letter on it, written in marker. "I will always love you." I smiled, covering my mouth. The rest of my life will be good, when I am with Jerome.