Chapter 9

"HASHTAG JERMERA! HASHTAG JERMERA!" Adam, Ian, Quentin, Mitch, Jason and Ty screamed while we were in the park. I rolled my eyes, tugging on my blue t-shirt that has a derp face on it.

"Shut up!" I laughed, getting a text on my cell phone. It was from my friend, Jordan.

'Are you going to your aunt's funeral?' She texted me. My smile had faded while everyone was laughing ata joke that Adam had said. 'No.' I quickly texted back, ingoring the looks I got from, Ellie, Alexia and Athena(The girl I inturdoced in the last cahpter).

I has totally forgot about my aunt, I was having so much fun. I swiped my black hair out of my eyes, making my tears more visible. I slid under the bench, making my way to the right. I guess Jerome was the only who saw me leave.

"America? Where are you going?" He yelled, as I stuffed my hands into my sweatshirt pockets. I continued going, but I felt a hand grab my arm. He opened his mouth to talk, but I dived into his chest, just like the day we met.

"S-she I-is rea-really de-dead, J-Jerome." I cried, having him stroke my head.

"It's okay, America, it's okay." He kissed the top of my head, making me smile.

Jerome's POV

"Movie night?" Ian asked us, holding 10-15 movies in his arms.

"Sure." Athena said, smiling at Adam. I saw America pick out a movie, she held it in two of her fingers and showed us, 'Harry Potter and The Deathly Hollows part 1'. I heard Ty sigh.

"I haven't even seen the other movies!"

"Well, too bad!" Ellie said.

~AT THE END OF THE MOVIE, ALSO THERE IS A SPOILER ALERT~

America's blue eyes started to water as Beatrice Lestrang's knife went in the closing teleportor. When they showed Dobby got stabbed with it, she pushed her head into my stomach, making Mitch glare at Ty. I whispered something into her ear when the movie ended.

"Will you be with me?" I asked.

"Yes." She smiled back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hoped you liked this, and sorry for le short chapter. AT LEAST I AM UPLOADING 2X A DAY! Bye! Also, the pic on the side is made by: @FragileLines