Chapter 8

~WARNING: THIS CHAPTER MAY SUCK~

America's POV

He slid down the couch, his shirtless chest rubbing against my barefoot foot. I mentally smiled, no need for him to know I like him. I know it will never happen. I stared into his soulful brown eyes with my bright blue ones. He smiled, making a silent moment.

Then, I pushed him off of the couch. His butt slammed on the floor, making a loud thump. "Why you do dis?" He asked, sounding like he was mocking Ty/Deadlox.

"Because I can." I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Hmm... No you can't." He said, pulling my foot I fell off the couch, landing an inch away from his face. I lay my head on my arm(tell me if that dose not make sense), kicking him. "Stop kicking me... or else."

"Nah dood." He got up and lifted me up from the ground. He started to tickle me. I hate being tickled. "S-stop... tickling... me.... STOP! JEROME!" He through me over his shoulder and started to ticked my foot. I clenched my fists, slamming my fists against his back. My stomach started to hurt from how much I was laughing. "DOOD! STOP! NOW!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, most likely waking everyone up.

When he finally set me down, my nose was touch his. And, to be fair, we wern't that close to eachother, seeing that Jerome's nose is huge(#sorrynotsorry I just had to add that in there). But still, I felt his breath on my un-chapped lips which. His breath smells like peppermint and chips. I couldn't resist... I kissed him.

I heard a exchange on something from upstairs and a yelling voice that said, "I TOLD YOU, MITCH! GIVE ME MY 5 BUCKS!" I stared at the second floor, seeing Adam do a 'Celebration' dance. I secretly walked up the steps.

"What do you mean, give you 5 bucks?" I questioned.

"Oh... um...." The doorbell rang. "I GOT IT!" Adam ran down the steps, like he is a little child on Christmas Day.

"We made a bet to see when you two would get together." I looked at him, and he probably read my find because he said, "I said that you two would get together yesterday."

"We were close. You should thank Ty for losing your 5 bucks." I turned my head, and saw someone hugging Adam.

Her long black hair has blue and yellow tips and her light tan complemented her big, green eyes. She has a creeper sweatshirt, black leggings and brown boots on. It looks like I have seen her somewhere before but I can't put my finger on it....

"How was Florida, babe?" He asked her.

"It was awesome! Even better than Cali!" Then that's when I recognized her, she is HeartlovesMC. One of my favorite girl youtubers, and is just on the edge of 5,000,000 subscribers. "Who is this?" She asked.

"Oh, that is Jerome's girlfriend, America."

"Who said-"

"I DID!" Adam yelled back. As she walked up the steps, she shot Adam a look.

"I am Athena Winters. Actually," She walked closer to me and whispered in my ear, "Soon to be Athena Dahlburg."

"Congrats!" I smiled. Adam is getting married?