Chapter 6

~Night Time~

I had changed into my pajamas, my baggy sweatshirt, a tank top under that and grey sweatpants. I usually wear shorts, but I didn't have a deck.

I stood on the deck, looking over the edge. Below me was Ellie and Jason's room, and I can't yell because from what I got to know about Ellie... well, lets just say she is strong. I looked at my phone, great its only 11:50 and I am already dying of boredom.

"Hey, America? Can we come in?" Adam said. We, what dose he mean by we?

"Sure." I said, walking back inside, making the heat bounce off my face.

Mitch, Adam and Jerome came in my room, Adam was hiding something behind his back. Mitch and Jerome were exchanging questionable stares.

"We would just like to say, that we are sorry for your lose and," Adam gave me a pie. "Here is some pie." I saw Jerome's hand inch towards the bottom of the pie tin container. Before you can say 'Slurp', there was pie all over Jerome's face.

"Ohhh, babbby!" Mitch yelled, patting Jerome's back. Jerome had a facial expression that said 'I'm about to kill you' and 'This smells good!'. I got a piece of cream from his face.

"Mmmm, that is good." I said after I licked it off, skipping away.

|Jerome's POV|

God, she looked so hot in a baggy sweatshirt. The smile that went across her face when the pie splattered across mine was priceless, absolutely priceless. When her finger touched my skin, my stomach turned.

"Dood, when are you going to ask her out?" Mitch asked me.

"What do you mean? I don't like her that way!" I said, moving my hands around.

"Its obvious, Jerome. You should see the way you look at her." Adam said to me, pushing to the bathroom. "Clean up!" He through me a towel.

|America's POV|

I ran into Alexia, who was holding a nerf gun in each hand.

"BAHH!" She screamed, ignoring Ian and Quentin who were sleeping on the couch.

"Calm down!" I jumped back, seeing that she was shooting me. "GAH! STAP(yes, stap)!" When she lowered them, she threw on to me.

"Here, we are trying to defeat Ellie and Jason." She smiled, running down the steps. Every now and then, she would shoot randomly.

I decided to take a different rout than her(wait, are they driving? You just asked. NOPE), and hearing footsteps, I shot someone in the back. When he turned around, there was no pie on his face, just a happy expression.

"What did you just do?" Jerome laughed.

"Shot ya' in the back." Jerome walked up to me, so close that our lips were brushing each others. I looked into his big brown eyes, making mine look surprised. So, close....

Then someone cleared there throat. "Hey guys, I am going to go to bed." Ty said.

Fudge you Ty, fudge you.