Team 7 whoop whoop!!

Narukos P.O.V

YES!YES! Today is the day we get put on teams I was so excited. I got dressed in my normal out fit and woke up Naruto.

"Naruto wake up you going to make me late."

No response

"Seriously come on."

No response

"Naruto get up or else"

Naruto raised up and grabbed a pillow and there it at me.

"If that's how your going to play let's play."

I made 3 clones. We all went to get a bucket of water.

"3......2.......1 Splash dattebayo, now get up and get dressed we get assigned teams today."

"DID YOU REALLY HAVE TO SPLASH WATER ON ME!"

I nodded and left his room yelling "10 minutes before I leave."

While Narutoad was getting dressed i made instant rammen.

   <><><>Falalallalal<><><>
I walked in as usual and guess what fan boy #1 still perverting over me good thing Naruto was with me this time

"Hey Naruko you looking Sexier than usual." Fan boy #1 said

"What the h*ll did you say about my sister." Yelled Naruto.

"Awww is someone trying to protect her don't worry I'll have her one way or the other."

At that point I had to hold Naruto back from killing him.

"Why are you holding him back he can't do nothing."

"Naruto." Naruto looked at me. "Fetch." I said as I let go.
The guy got punched through the wall. I hand five  Naruto and we sat down.

'Thats what he gets for being a -'

"OK today we're going to put you into teams team one Naruko is the best blah blah blah blah" Iruka-sensi said well that what I heard it zoned out a little

🌌 A few hours after zoning out 🌌

"Team 7: the Uzumaki twins
Sasuke Uchiha and Sakura Hanaro  ( I think that's how you spell it)."

"Hm, hey Iruka-sensi how come a awesome ninja like me has to be on a team with Sasuke."

"Well Naruto because Sasuke had the second highest and you had the lowest." Iruka-sensi.

"Yea Sasuke-kun is the best- Iruka-sensi I think you got it wrong Sasuke got 2nd place if he is in 2nd who is in 1st?"
Said Sakura.

Sometimes Sakura you have to let things be.

"In 1st place is Naruko."

Well dang.

"WHAT NARUKO CAN'T BE THE BEST SASUKE IS! THEY GOT IT ALL WRONG WE SHOULD DO A RECOUNT!"

Everyone sweat dropped

"You know Sakura there is more ppl in the world other than Sasuke right?" I asked

In response she just gave me the most evil glare in the world. Who does she think she is. No one knows but I have a keki genki ( I think that's how you spell it)
I activated it and my eye were pure white.

She flinched. I deactivated it. It was called kawchi no me. No body knows about me having it except Naruto.
It let's me imagine weapons and make them real.