Zabuza part 2

I zoned out a little. Then BAM Naruto stabs himself.

"What the heck did you do that for." I asked a little angery.

"I push so hard. Training everyday to get stronger. But I keep losing to Sasuke. I won't any more. Belive it! I promise bridge builder that with this kunai I shall protect you and complete this mission. Belive it!" Naruto said.

"Ummm......Naru-" Kakashi tried to say but I interrupted him.

"NARUTO YOU BAKA YOUR MAKING IT WORSE IF YOU LOSE ANY MORE BLOOD YOUR GOING TO DIE!" I Shouted.

He started to panic.

Until me and Sakura appeared behind him with a large fan.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Whack!

"Calm down already!" We Shouted in usion.

"OK let's keep going but Ummm.....Tazuna I would like to have a word with you." Kakashi said.

We started to walk while I zoned out.

😶😶 After zoning out😶😶

"Whoa! It's huge!" Naruto Shouted.

Snapping back to reality

"Shut up you idoit." Said the rower. Wow I didn't even notice we got on a boat.

"Excuse me sir." I asked. All the attention on me now. Geez. All I asked was for the man not you guys.

"Um...could you be a little nicer unless you want to meet the other side of me."
I said from sweet to a maddies vocie.

He nodded quickly and continued.

Once we got to the other side he left like he was about to die. Hmpf. Severs him right.

We continued our journey when out of nowhere Naruto starts to throw kunais every where.

'Is he trying to kill us?'

'I don't know '

After I said that a Kunai landed right next to me.

'Yhup'

He threw anthor kunai and it almost hit a white bunny.

'What the heck is a white bunny doing here it's not snowing'

"Duck!"

I looked to see Zabuza standing on a Perfectly good sword. What a waste.

"Zabuza Momochi Rouge ninja of the village hidden in the mist." Kakashi said.

'Can we get a round of applause for this guy he surly did his research wanna cookie.'

I mentally sweat dropped at her.

Naruto was about to run towards him but was stopped by Kakashi-sensi.

"Stay back he's way out of your league." Kakashi said he was right. I'm the only person that can send Zabuza running for the hill.

Kakashi look at me that basically said 'are you going to get maddie'. I only shook my head. We truned I attention back to Zabuza.

"Kakashi of the Sharingan eye? Did I get that right?"
Zabuza said with a smirk "TO bad huh? You'll have to hand over that old man."

"Now quick mounji from! Protect the bridge builder and stay out of this fight!" Kakashi said "I taught the you teamwork now put it to good use."

Kakashi lifted up his head band protector to reveal...........His Sharingan eye.

Wow well that's a surprise I really thought that he was Covering his eye because he is ugly well then.

Hmm I should work on how to see his face.

Anyway let's take a looky at this cookie.

How did I end up here?

"Oh I guess I get to see the Sharingan in action what a honor." Zabuza said.

"I seriously don't have time for this." I said. "Quit being cocky that's Sasuke's thing. Also if you don't want to hurt your self I advise you leave."

"And you brought young ones with you Hmmm." He said "The little girl looks to cute to be put here fighting I might keep her alive for my amusement."

"Come on Naruto we don't have time for this." I said

I started to walk until one of his clones came in front of me.

"Night Night."

Then every thing went black

_____________________________

OK so I had to update this because yall wanted anthor chappie so here and I'll try my best to up date a chappie.

Zabuza:vote

Naruto:comment

Me:Follow

Sakura: love Sasuke-kun.

Sasuke:hn, I don't love you Sakura I love NARUKO!

Uzumaki twins: WHAT?!

Me:byyeee