Get out here part 5

Narukos P.O.V  (this is after the mission when their heading to the TAZUNAS house)

So we just got back from the bridge and according to everyone I went all red rum. (Red rum is murder backwards)

Let just say I know but I was to lazy to mention it so I just acted suprise I know what your think WTF HAPPENED  well........

*FLASHBACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY BACK TO THE FUTURE*
Third P.O.V

Everyone watch in horror and awe as they see the twins ture color (am I the only one who thought of the movie trolls right now)

The twins they are in their TAILED beast form as their team watches the little girl fight Zabuza and Haku.

But they have no I idea (wow idea just auto correct to deactivated -_- how smart is my phone) what's happening inside The Mad Tailed.

Inside the tailed beast form~

(oh if your wondering WTF ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID ABOUT HER WANTING TO KNOW HER MOTHER well her mother is Alice her sister is Maddie and their dad is Mad Hatter just to clear that up ~_~)

"NARUTO!!" The blonde haired konichi yelled.

As her and her twin brother stand infornt of Maddie and Kyuubi (sp?)

"Nope. Nu-uh Naruko it was your fault you let Maddie get out of hand you know here with her blood lust." ~Naruto

"So......we both can agree it was all maddies fault we are here." ~ Naruko

Naruto was about to open his mouth to agree when......

"WHHHAAAATTTT?!?! YOUR GOING TO BLAME THIS ON MEH IT'S NOT MY FAULT I HAD TO GET MY SISTER SHE'S THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CONTROL KYUUBI!"
~ Maddie

"OHHHHH HOOOOOO DON'T GO ALONG PLAYIN THE BLAME GAME IT WAS OBVIOUS THAT IT'S WAS NARUTO'S FAULT HE UM.......*thinking of a good reason*......HE LET ME FREE EARLIER SO IT ALL HIS FAULT!" ~Kyuubi

Everyone sweat dropped at his stupidity.

They all started to shout out at once.

Kyuubi saying it's Naruto's fault.

Naruto blaming Naruko

Naruko blaming Maddie

&

Maddie saying it was Kyuubis fault.

While they where bickering Naruko caught sight of what was happening outside of their mind at let's just say it wasn't a pretty sight.

She seen Zabuza and Kakashi (in the last chapter i think i said kakashi is pasted out but i think it was meant to be sasuke if i didnt put that plz keep reading) engaged in a fight while Sasuke is on the ground 'dead' and Sakura watching them and......beginning useless again

(*face palms* it would be good to write a naruto book they said no one would be a baka they said)

While the 3 BAKAS where still playing the blame Naruko found out its time to cancel the argument and get the h*ll out of their mind.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP!" Naruko Shouted

The went silent as they felt a deadly arua framed around them that sent shivers down ever ones back.

Kyuubi and maddie may be powerful but when it's comes to Naruko and she say shut up you better shut up!

"Y-yes ma'am." The said usion

She glared at them.

They nearly peed their pants.

Looking into Narukos eyes you can see souls even the soul of the devil screaming for help.

"NARUTO HABOR WAVE UZUMAKI! MADDIE MAD
DOG  (any liv and maddie fans in dah house) HATTER!
KYUUBI FOX 9 TAILED BEAST! ALL OF YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE! WE NEED TO FIX THIS OR MAD TAILED BEAST AKA ALICEN (Al-is-sin)IS GOING TO KILL EVERYONE AND THING IN SIGHT AND WHEN SHE DOES WE ARE NEXT AND IF THAT HAPPENS SO HELP ME ILL RAISE ALL OF US FROM THE DEAD AND KILL YOU GUYS MYSELF GOT IT!" She shouted galring even Hader Everyword.

They all nodded rapidly.

"OK dattebayo! *truns around to front* let's see if Alicen would like to be introduced to my fist!" Naruko said

"How do we get her attention?" Naruto asked.

She smirked

"Follow my lead."

"ALICEN HATTER! ALICEN HATTER!" She Shouted

They started to get the idea and started chanting with her.

(Okay if you seen the movie spilt you will definitely get this. This part is my favorite part out of the whole movie)

Outside of their mind Alicen is about to kill every one with her bunny sprit thing that is taller than shaq (that's pertty tall)

"ALICEN HATTER YOU MADE A MESS GET OUT HERE!" Naruto , Naruko, Maddie, and Kyuubi Shouted together.

Everything stop the only thing that could be heard was a the wind.

*Outside of their mind brought to you by SAKURA'S ANNYOYING @SS FAN GIRL SCERAM*

Third P.O.V

Before Alicen could make the final blow she stop.

Joker card of red covered chakra swirl around team seven a dead Haku and a alive Zabuza.
.......
...........
..............
..................
.......................
...........................
...............................
....................................
.........................................
.............................................
................................................

GOMEN I have not updated because I have recently moved and I needed wifi but we officially get more wifi I will be having alot of updates to make up for my lateness(/~_~)/yay\(~_~\) and

here is the real reason I wrote the part in their mind it's because my lazy self don't want to write a fight scene and I suck at it if you didn't know already.