M'lady what?! part 4

It's been DAYS AND SASUKE AND NARUTO FINALLY MASTERED CLIMBING A TREE!

We all are walking to the bridge except Naruto he over slept so we let him have it.

When we got to the bridge something felt off. Like I felt angery but I don't know why.

Maddie

I feel it too

Kakashi-sensi took a fighting stance.

Then that's when it hit me

Literally.

I was punch in the stomache.

I started to see mist. Zabuza.

Son of a b-

"The hell is this." I said.

"Awe. If it isn't the little twerp who thought she could defeat me." Zabuza said "Come back for more."

Ohhhhh you have no idea.

I activated my kawchi no me.

I could see past the mist and see everyone.

I summoned a gaint blue sword.

"I don't know who you think you are but I had a update when I passed out you almost killed my brother and my friends. THAT I SHALL NOT ALLOW!" I Shouted.

I went for a swing to clear the mist for everyone to see.

"Well, well looks like someone possess a rare keki genki. Hmm?" Zabuza said " the only other person who possess the Kawchi no me is m'lady Mad hatter S-ranked ninja. Princess or both good and evil. Will kill without hesitation.  Do you know about this. Princess."

He narrowed his eyes at me.

"I have no idea who that is."

That was one of the biggest lies told

Keep your eyes on da prize sweety

He did a few a few hand signs and now we're surrounded by Zabuza clones.

Me and Sasuke took them out with a breeze.

"Hm. Seems like you've got competition Haku."

Haku is here.

Oh no

He might reveal us.

Haku was someone who found out who I was a knew I was Mad hatter in the bingo books.

His eyes wided when landing on me.

"Zabuza we should leave them or at least not fight the girl." Haku said.

"Why is that? Are you going soft. I always knew you were a softy." Zabuza spat.

I snickered maniacally.

Eh. Why don't I just borrow a little of maddies chakra.

Zabuza started to look at me.

Can't blame him maddies chakra smelt like cherry blossoms.

We started to fight but only Sasuke and Kakashi I was meditating.

I was gathering all my chakra for my goddess form.

We need to hurry.

No duh

How long will this take