Big Irani part 3

Kakashis taught us how to climb trees
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Without hands. WTF! He told us we have to channel chakra into our feet. Pfft.....you make it sound so easy.

Ok ok help me out here how do I do this.

Do it on your own.

You're such a good friend.

I sit there and observe Sasuke and Naruto. Failing badly.

Hmm they need motivation.

"Naruto if you don't hurry up you won't have rammen for a month." I said

"*gasp* you wouldn't." Naruto said.

I smirked. "Try me."

It worked.

Hmmm.....now what about Sasuke.......oh I know.

I took 5 photos of Sasuke.

"Hn. So you are a fan girl."
Sasuke said.

"In your dreams Teme. Im just gonna give this to your fan girls."

"Hn so."

"Sooooo. They'll have a yo pay me money and more money means I get money me being the evil prankster I am I will prank you and find want for fan girls to get in your house to watch you sleep. So I would hurry if I was you." I said.

He went pale and shivered at the thought of fan girls running over him.

That worked better than thought.

"Hey Naruko why aren't you doing this." Sakura asked.

"Well my sweet cotton candy." I said "I already have to do this and besides I have anthor type of training for myself."

I walked away. To a deep part of the forest.

And started to meditate.

         -1 hour later-

Slam

A little boy came out the house and went into the forest and sat next to the water.

He looks..........sad

I walked up to him.

"Hello who are you?" I asked.

You know you sound like a Pedo.

Shut BAKA!

"I'm Irani. Your not a Pedo...are you?" Lil Irani said

I sweat dropped.

"No no I'm apart of the ninja that help you grandad. Um why are you sad."

"Well, I was explaining to them how you guys should go home because you guys are gonna die. Then the blondie that looks like but as a boy was talking about how there hero's in this world he yelled at me and told I was wrong and called me brat."
He explained.

Hm I know just what to do.

"I agree lil Irani." I said "Being a ninja is to much work. We protect people that don't want protection. But if they don't need us that's just fine. We shouldn't risk our lives for people who are just stubborn and don't want it."

He looked shocked that I actually agreed.

I stood up and looked at him.

"That's the reason why Naruto is so sepcail."