A New Job! (Vincent X Reader)

( 1/ 6/ 17)
A/N (don't we all just love these?): So this is the first chapter of this book (of hell), Anyways Mystic out! *drops mic*

(Grammar mistakes/any other mistakes corrected and edited by LOLSomeoneActually)

(You should watch the video on top so swipe left on le photo :3 video is NOT by me!)

(Photo cover for this chapter is created by me)
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

You slowly fluttered your eyes open, looking at the clock, it read 11:30, you looked at the clock for a little bit, then I hit you.

"MY JOB STARTS AT 12:00!" You yelled, you recently got a job at your childhood place, "Freddy Fazbear's Pizza", you worked as the security guard. What could go wrong? You jumping out of your bed, heading to the bathroom to take a short warm shower.

You quickly got out, with a towel wrapped around your body. You brushed your teeth, hair, then put on your uniform. You rushed downstairs to get a piece of toast.

"Sh¡t, I'm going to be late!" You shouted in anger while sprinting to your car. You turned the engine on and drove to your new job, well you accidentally passed the speed limit while doing so.. ;)

That day, Boss told you that you would be working with someone else that night, just to get the hang of things. But, why would you need to get the hang of things? Who would rob that old pizzeria anyways? Little did you know, you were in for a lot of bullsh¡t.

You arrived at 11:55, five minutes before your shift. But hey, the other person wasn't here, were they late? Nope! A purple blur suddenly propped itself next to you, with a suggestive pose.

(He didn't really do this pose btw XD)

"Hello there love~" The figure whispered huskily into your ear, you felt as if he was grinning.

You screeched and hit your head, hard, on the wall.

"Hey hey hey little one, don't hurt yourself for me~ I know I'm handsome and all..." he said grining wider, he then stared at your breasts. "Well maybe not so little after all, now are we~?" He said looking back up at you

You rolled your eyes, but you weren't hurting because he was handsome. Rather, his mere physical appearance. He was a loud shade purple, from head to toe, including his uniform. And his eyes... They were large and white, they looked very
creepy looking... And his grin, was the most bone shivering thing I've ever seen, his teeth were unhuman like white and his grin was long and wide. He had his hair in a rat tail, with a red elastic wrapped around it. To put it straight.. you thought he was..hot..