•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

(10/23/17)
So, this segment of the book has ended! (The Child Reader X Child Security Guard). And if any of you are confused as to what I mean by segment make sure to read the previous chapter called "•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•" where I horribly explain what I meant by that. Anyways! The next segment of the story will be........

Date Nights!!!!

So basically the Security Guard of your choice will take you on a little date night~

I already have some ideas (but please feel free to give me your ideas as well!)

Date Night! (Mike X Reader) (already started writing this chapter, so hopefully should be coming out next week).

Love Ride! (Jeremy X Reader)

Our New Addition! (Fritz X Reader)

Not-So-Perfect Date! (Scott X Reader)

And I'm honestly not sure what to write for the Vincent X Reader one XD
so if any of you writers or imaginative readers out there have an idea, it truly would help a lot!!!!

But anyways! I guess I should explain the pattern for this book, so in the begging, it started with when you first meet the security Guard/ When you kiss them.
Then after that segment ended it was the Child Reader X Child Security Guard, this represented a sort of mixture with a fandom, (and the setting is in an 'alternate universe') and a break from the usual dating with you Security Guard. Idk, I just wanted to be original for once XD
And next up for the newest segment is going to be the Date Night! Which comes right after the first segment where you start to date them.

So this all means that the pattern is going to look like this,
FNAF Security Guard X Reader. And their love life (example: Kissing, Date night's, ect.).
Then after, it's is...
FNAF Security Guards X Reader. Set in an alternate universe/Fandom. (Example: FNAF children in the 'Cry Baby/Melanie Martinez' fandom).

Then it swaps, so after the alternate universe/fandom it would be the normal Security Guards X Reader!

So I hope that makes more sense! And that's it!
Thank you all so much for reading, have a wonderful day!

~Mystic

Pssst, hey you wanna hear a sneak peek for something?

Well, I guess I can tell you the next alternative universe/fandom for this book....

You ready to hear it?
Well, let's just say that you're going to have to survive a heard of walkers. ;)

But this is going to be after the Date Night segment~