Pacify Her! (Child Mike X Child Reader X Child Doll)

1 /20 /17
A/N: First of, bonjour. Also sorry for le long wait for dis chapter.

Anyways video on top is by Melanie Martinez (to see it, you have to swipe left) and the song is also by her. Enjoy~   <3  (I recommend that while reading the singing part of the chapter, you play the video on top)

(Grammar mistakes/any other mistakes are corrected and edited by LOLSomeoneActually)

(Photo cover for this chapter is created by me)
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

FIVE MORE DAYS UNTIL THE PARTY...

Saturday morning, isn't that great? You don't got to go to work, you don't have to worry about what time to go to sleep, and most importantly, you get to sleep till whatever time you'd like, right? It's not like there's anything you got to do today, the kids asleep, wait... she is asleep, right?

"MOMMY, MOMMY! WAKE UP, WAKE UP!" A little girl screamed into her mothers ears. The girl than proceded with hitting her mom with a pillow.

"Okay, okay I'm up!" The mother said smiling at her daughter. (Legit, the most chill mom ever)

The girls eyes where sparkling, she had a huge grin in her face.

"Okay, Y/N, what is it?" The mother asked.

"Mommy, can we go to Freddy's today? I told Mike last week that I'd go today, and he said that he'd be there!" Y/N explained.

"Ah, that Mike kid, sure, we can go.." Y/N mom agreed.

"YAY, YAY, YAY!" Little Y/N jumped on the bed in joy.

Y/N's mom chuckled at her 6 year old child's happiness. Y/N has been seeing this 7 year old kid, Mike, he thinks that he's a pirate, and insists on calling Y/N his princess.

"I'm going to see captain Mikey! I'm going to see captain Mikey~!" Y/N cheered, giggling.

"Okay, okay, clam down. And go get ready so we can go" her mom sighed.

"Okay mommy!" She exclaimed, then quickly kissed her mom on the cheek and thanked her.
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Aaaand, done!" Y/N giggled, she finally finished changing her clothes, brushing her hair, her teeth, and so on.

Y/N started running towards the door, only to be stoped by someone grabbing her small waist, gently picking her up.

"Jeez your heavy, did you eat a rock or something?" Her mom asked playfully

Y/N responded with a giggle, shaking her little head to a 'no'.

"Good, but that's not why I stoped you.." she said, tickling Y/N a bit.

"Then why did you?" Y/N asked

"Because, I need a breath check from you to make sure you brushed your teeth young lady" her mom said.

"Uh, fine.." Y/N then opened her mouth, letting her mom smell.