Love Ride! (Jeremy X Reader)

( 11/24/17)
A/N:
Hello everyone! I've been having my finals week for school this week and last week so sorry for the recent inactivity :p But luckily... I'm on Thanksgiving break now! (Yayyy) So hopefully I can be more active this week and next week ^-^ anyways, this chapter is heavily inspired by my first date! (aka when I first meet my girlfriend irl) but obviously there are some parts that sadly didn't happen on my first date (I should of kissed her when I had the chance- WHAAAAA?!) ANYWAYS I hope y'all enjoy this chapter and yeeeeaaaahhh!

MYSTIC WAS TRYIN TO BE SLICK -PRINCEGALAXII

(Co-author PrinceGalaxii)

(Grammar mistakes/any other mistakes are corrected and edited by LOLSomeoneActually)

(You should watch the video on top so swipe left on le photo :3 video is NOT by me!)

(Photo cover for this chapter is created by me)

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

*crunch crunch*

"Y-Y/N?" The innocent brown haired boy asked, as he looked at his soul mate. His facial features seems so soft and calm.

"Yeah Jearbear?" You responded in between eating bitts of popcorn, as you turned to face your boyfriend.

"Have you found a c-channel yet..?" Jeremy asked, as he lightly nuzzled his head onto your soft shoulder.

"Hmm, not yet.." You responded, flipping through the channels eager to find a movie or a show that both you and your lover could enjoy.

Jeremy nodded in response, as he lightly placed his hand inside of the popcorn bag and began eating bits of popcorn as he patiently waited for you to search for an interesting clip of some sort.

You and Jeremy had been bonding with each other at his house (since his father wasn't home) Jeremy had explained to you about his troubles with his abusive father, and hell did it make you mad. You promised Jeremy that if his father were to even lay a single finger on Jeremy, you would beat the sh!t out of him. Anyways, the both of you had been snuggling and cuddling on the living room couch, as a light and fluffy blanket had been covering the both of you. You had to admit, it was pretty adorable! Especially whenever Jeremy nuzzled your neck, or gave you sweet little quick kisses on your cheek, and how he would blush when you kissed him. You had been searching through the channels on the T.V to watch a show that both you and Jeremy could watch together, while Jeremy had been eating bits of popcorn and candy, he especially loved the 'lemon-heads' candy. While on the other hand, you were more of a (favorite candy) type of gal.

"I just cant seem to find any shows!" You whined, as you sunk deeper into the couch.

"Ohh, well maybe we can play some video games instead, I have Mario Kart and I think M-Mike left his Call Of Duty game here too.." Jeremy explained, as you thought for a moment. You were about to respond until you noticed your boyfriends cheeks become a bit pink, as he looked embarrassed. Your facial expression turned into a concerned one, as you looked at Jeremy with soft eyes.