Training Wheels! (Child Scott X Child Reader)

3/ 6/ 17
A/N: Before anything else.... THANKS FOR ALL OF THE SUPPORT! It truly does mean so much to me that you guys are enjoying this book (of hell). Also I'm very sorry I haven't updated in AGES, I legit had the biggest brain fart in the world just trying to think about the plot for this one.

Anyways, video on top is by Melanie Martinez (to see it, you have to swipe left) and the song is also by her. Enjoy~ <3 (I recommend that while reading the singing part of the chapter, you play the video on top)

(Grammar mistakes/any other mistakes are corrected and edited by LOLSomeoneActually)

(Photo cover for this chapter is created by me)
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL THE PARTY...

It was a beautiful morning, the sun was bright and visible, the clouds where scattered in the lovely blue sky, birds where chirping, and everything was just perfect. Including a little child, preparing to head towards her favorite pizzeria 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza' and to meet up with someone very dear to her heart.

"Bye mom, I'll be back in a few!" Y/N yelled, putting her F/C (favorite color) helmet on.

"Bye sweetie, be safe! And remember-" her mother started.

"Don't be an idiot and watch where you're going." They said in unison, as Y/N got her bike out of the garage, chuckling  at her mother.

"Yeah, yeah I know mom, you can count on me. Besides, the ol' pizzeria is only a mile away from here." Y/N said, sitting on her bike.

She gave one last look at her mom, grinning at her in a goofy manner. Y/N gave her mom a thumbs up with her free hand, and began her journey.

"My little girl is growing up so fast..." Her mom sighed, tears filling her eyes but still managed to keep a smile on her face.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Y/N was near her neighborhood park, riding her bike down a small hill. She saw a few kids running around and playing on the play structure. You chuckled at this, you decided that you wanted to listen to some music. You than pressed a button on the mini radio you tied onto your bike. (You used SCOTTch tape, HUEHUEHUE I just made a pun)

(JFC I LOVE THIS SONG SO MUCH! Song name is 'Don't Worry' by 'Madcon')

Ooh we can own the night don't worry 'bout a thing
Don't worry 'bout a thing
You listened to the song, nodding your head to the beat.

"Haha!"  You laughed, while other kids quickly turned around looking at you, they looked at one another, and nodded as they began to 'sing' or what other normal people would call, screaming.

Ooh we can own the night don't worry 'bout a thing
Don't worry 'bout a thing
The song played as you and the other kids started to sing as well, jumping up and down.