Chapter One

Nikki's pov  (aka Nyx or little killah)

I rode my Harley to the please I knew I could find my dad and big brother. After being dropped of at a foster home like that by my bitch of a mother I went through hell. My case worker from when I was in the system helped me look for them. It sucked but I have scars and PTSD from everything I went through. I been to jail a few times. I haven't got caught for murder yet so that's good for me. I pulled up to the teller morrow auto pair and parked away from all the sexy Harley's. I killed my engine and got off and went inside the office to see a lady.

"How can I help you darlin'?" She asked with a big smile.

"I'm looking for Piney and Opie Winston ma'am." I said and she giggled and got up and said wait here. I sat down and she went into the garage and than went inside. She came in with two guys.

"Gemma said you were looking. For us?" They asked and I stood up.

"Not sure if my mom told you about me but um I'm Nikki Winston." I said very nervously and they looked at each other and smiled.

"We have been search high an low for you baby girl." Piney said and hugged me. I was definitely not used to that. He pulled away than Opie the tall fucker hugged me.

"Come on I'm sure Clay can spare a room here." The lady said and pulled me inside. You'd think being me I wouldn't be scared but if you knew my past you'd understand. 

"Don't scare her Gem." Piney yelled and she laughed.

"She's a Biker she's tough." She called back and I slipped hand out her's but she grabbed it again as we went inside. Opie and Piney behind us. I played with my ring nervous.

"New crow eater?" A voice asked and I snapped my head up.

"Like you men can handle all this. Ha." I said and the women laughed and I smirked.

"Happy she's no crow eater. She's my long lost daughter." Piney said and they all jumped up making me flinch and hid behind Gemma.

"Sweetie its alright they won't hurt." She said softly to me and I went next to my dad and Opie. 

"I've heard that before." I muttered and Opie hugged me and I felt safe.

"Who hurt you baby girl?" A voice asked and Opie pulled away and I turned.

"Lots of men but their dead now." I said inspect my marks I got.

"We got a little killah." Someone said making me giggle.

"What's your number bet mines more." Happy asked I think and I smirked.

"24 and counting love." I said and his smirk dropped.

"How are you not in prison?" Someone asked and my smirk grew.

"Simple I don't get caught. Plus they deserved it. I have PTSD and scars because of them." I said and they were in shock.

"Let's get you settled." Gemma said and started pulling me away.

"But." I went to say but she looked at me and I shut up and sighed. She gave me a key and marked it off as my room. I went back downstairs and out to my bike. I grabbed my duffle bags and headed back to my room. I unpacked and plopped on my bed and lit up a cigarette. My door opened and I pulled my gun out pointing at the person. It was Gemma and Opie. I lowered my gun and they sighed in relief.

"Force of habit my bad." I said and they said it was fine.

"I have to go do a run. Will you be okay here?" Opie said and I said yea.