Chapter 2

Happy's pov

3 weeks later

"Fucking skank!" I heard Nikki's voice and I got up and walked out of my room and walked downstairs. The party was still going.

"Happy take here upstairs now." Clay yelled as she struggled in three of our guys holding her back.

"Your head is going to roll you fucking cunt." She yelled and I saw a knife in her leg. I went to grab her but she got loose and shoved me and pulled the knife out. I knocked it out of her hand and picked her up and took her to my room. I put her on my bed and shut the door. I grabbed a shirt and tied it above her wound and soon Chibs came in and she got stitched up and she laid back and groaned.

"Her head is going to roll." She said and I chuckled at her.

"What's funny Killah?" She asked and looked at me.

"Nothing. Little Killah." I said and she laughed and she got up and scrunched her nose and it was adorable. She almost fell if I hadn't caught her. She giggled and said she wants Bourbon. Chibs and I helped her down the stairs and the girl was there and she was all over Clay.

"The skank is going to die." Gemma growled and Nikki laughed.

"I'll help the bitch stabbed me." She said and her arms dropped. She went to walked over to Gemma but I grabbed her by the waist and pulled into my chest. I let out a low growl when her ass hit my dick.

"Let Gemma do it." I whispered into her ear and she shivered. I walked to the bar with my arms still around her waist and Half sac was doing the drinks.

"Bourbon neat." She said and he nodded and I said beer. He got us the drinks and she turned around and downed her drink.

"So do we just stand here while you baby sit me or can we actually do someone?" She asked and pulled me closer.

"What would you like to do?" I asked with a smirk.

"Fight in the ring. I say you put the crow eater up there." She said and we heard laughing.

"Someone beat you to it." Jax said and we looked over and Gemma was lunging at the hoe. Nikki yelled let's put her in the ring with me. That made Gemma stop and smirk. She dragged the girl by the hair. Nikki took a sip of my beer and limped outside and I followed after her. Chibs helped her up onto the ring and she threw her hair up and took her shirt off. We saw her tattoos and scars. She was one beautiful women. She got wolf whistles but winked at me. The girl looked angry that Nikki was getting the attention so went at her and Nikki punched her and she fell.

"Come on skank get up." Nikki said and the girl got up and wiped her nose.

"Well come on than I ain't got all night." Nikki said taunting her and she ran and tried to tackle Nikki but she didn't get far because she got a left hook to eye and went down. Nikki yawned and than kicked her in the stomach with good leg. Nikki bent down.

"Now you touched my uncle Clay while he's married and that's a big no no. So I'm going to do yous a favor love." She said and pulled a knife out.

"This is my warning. Come back here again and you'll die a slow and very painful death." She growled and dragged the knife across her face and she screamed in pain. She stood up after wiping the knife off on the girl and slipped it back in her boot and got down and said let's get drunk. We all cheered and head inside.

Nikki's pov (aka Nyx or little killah)

"Nyx wake up." Someone said and I groaned as my head started pounded.

"What's going on?" I asked and looked up to see Happy.

"Clay wants you in on the meeting. We got church in 10." He said and I nodded okay. He kissed my head and walked out. I got up and limped to the bathroom and got a shower. I got dressed and than went downstairs. The guys cheered and I groaned and held my head.