Chapter Five

Nikki's pov (aka Nyx or little killah)

3months later

I was laying in bed taking a break from club business. Jax gave me a week. I looked over at Happy and he was asleep. Out of now where I felt sick and got out of his hold and ran to the bathroom and started throwing up.

"Hang over?" I heard Chibs asked and rubbed my back.

"Can you get Gemma?" I asked and he said sure thing Lass. He left and I flushed the toilet and got up. I brushed my teeth and Gemma came in.

"I think I'm pregnant." I whispered and she went wide eyed than said get dressed we will go see Tara. I nodded and went to my room and saw Happy getting dressed. I started to get dressed when he pushed me on the bed and I giggled. He hovered over me.

"I love you." I blurted out and a smile grew on his face.

"I love you to baby doll." He said and kissed me with so much passion. I gripped his cut and pull him down more and he grinded his hips and I moaned. I pulled away and threw my head back and he started leaving kisses on my neck.

Later.

We got dressed again and we walked downstairs only to get cheers.

"Well I think they heard me scream you name." I said and he chuckled and kissed me.

"I'm gonna hang out with Gemma today." I said and kissed him. I was walking away and he slapped my ass.

"Later I want to give you my tattoo." He called after me and I turned around and smiled.

"Really?" I asked and he walked over and grabbed my waist.

"Fuck yea. Your mine and everyone is going to know it." He said and I giggled and kissed him and the guys cheered. Gemma came in and pulled me away and I pouted. I followed her on my bike. When we got there Tara didn't make us wait. She test my blood and we waiting in her office. The door opened and Tara walked in.

"From what the test says your 3 months pregnant." She said and my jaw dropped than I started to cry.

"Hey what's wrong princess?" Gemma asked and I said Happy won't love me anymore.

"Happy will love you Nyx. He's giving you his Tattoos tonight and he never does that with a girl. You make him happy baby and that says something to because he isn't one to be happy." Gemma said and wiped my eyes and I sniffled and nodded okay. Tara took me to get a sonagram and I saw my baby. That's when I thought of Axel.

"What's wrong?" Tara asked and I ran a hand through my hand.

"I've got a son and I'm not sure how to tell Happy. He lives with my foster mom." I said and sighed at this.

"How old is he?" She asked and I said 6.

"Well you should tell him who knows maybe he will be excited to be a dad." He said and I said I hope so. She wiped my belly and I got up and walked out and Gemma smiled.

"I have a confession." I said and she nodded and I ran a hand through my hair.

"I have a 6 year old son and he lives with my foster mom." I said and her jaw dropped.

"I'm going to tell happy before I get the tattoo. I just hopes he won't hate me." I said and she hugged me and said it will be all okay. We went to the clubhouse and crow eaters were near my man rubbing on him and I let out a low growl.

"Happy Lowman." I said and he looked up from talking Jax.

"Baby." He said with a smile and the crow eaters glared.