Chapter 8.

Happy's pov

We got to the hospital and met with Tara. She did a sonagram and we looked at the screen that showed two babies.

"Want to know the sexes?" She asked and I looked at Nikki and she was looking at me.

"Yes." We said together and Tara giggled and looked at the screen.

"Boys. Your having twin boys. Congratulations you two." She said and we smiled and Nikki said yes no girls.

"Why you say that?" Tara asked and she looked at her.

"Girls are very hard to take car off. I remember helping Monty with his daughter when she was born. Holy fucking shit. The only way she stopped crying was if she was being held by me or Monty. She didn't like her mom holding her at all." She said and I chuckled.

"Well we got two mini me's we need a mini you. The boys can protect her like a princess." I said and she smiled and I kissed her. She wiped her belly off and pulled her shirt down and got off the table. I handed her cut to her and she slipped it on and we got pictures and we said thanks to Tara and went back to the clubhouse. Alvarez was her talking to Monty.

"Well I'll be damned. Look at you all grown up." Marcus said to Nikki.

"Fuck off Marcus your only 4 years older than." She said and he hugged her and I growled.

"Hap this is my cousin." Monty said and I wrapped my arms around Nikki.

"Heard your getting hitch?" Marcus said and she nodded.

"Yeah to this killah." She said and looked at me and smiled. She kissed me and looked at Marcus.

"Heard you got another baby mama." She said and he groaned.
"Man I don't know what to do Nikki. She's acting out and when I show up to spend time with my boy she leaves and I have to have the kid for three days." He said and she shook her head.

"Sounds like she's a Junkie. You need to get your boy out of there." She said and I nodded in agreement.

"Is Jax around if my kid is going to living with me I want peace between the sons and Mayans" he said and she said shop.

"Jackie boy." Chibs yelled and he came over to us.

"Uncle Marcus." Axel yelled and tackled him.  He picked him up and there was a bruise on his eye.

"What happened?" We all asked and he chuckled.

"Some kid was picking on a girl  at school and I protected her. Mom and Uncle Monty said to never disrespect girls they are precious." He said proudly and I smirked.

"My man he's already getting the ladies." Bobby said and we chuckled. Jax came over and we went to the chapel while Monty watched Axel. We put it to a vote and agreed on peace.

"After the meeting Nikki was yelling she wants her wings. Monty ran away to the kitchen and she was getting angry by the minute. Monty came out about 10 minutes later with plate of wings and ranch.

"Thanks bubs." She said and smiled at him. I kissed her cheek and sat next to her on the couch. She ate her wings in peace.

"I'm going to pack our bags." I said and she wiped her mouth with a napkin and kissed me. I tasted the hot sauce and kissed her back. She pulled away ignoring the sexual tent ion and went back to her food.

"I'll be there and 2 minutes." She said and I chuckled and went upstairs. She was right after two minutes she was up her shutting the door and locking it. She pushed me on the bed and straddled me.