Chapter 4.

Happy's pov

We got rid of the witness but while doing so Donna was killed. Nikki is going to want blood. Donna loved Nikki and they were best friends from the time Nikki showed up on the club door step. I saw a police car pull up and the cop got out. I dropped the tools and Jax saw me and we both walked out. Nikki got out and she was holding a smirk.

"Fuck you pig." She spat and shoved passed him. She saw me and ran and jumped on me. She smashed her lips on mine and wolf whistles and catcalls were heard. I kissed her back and she pulled away. She looked and saw the cop gone.

"I have a murder to plan for." She said and jumped down and walked past everyone.

"Fuck." Jax and I said and ran after her.

"Who are you going to murder?  We don't even know know who killed her babe." I said and she looked at me and Jax.

"June Stahl she put my brother as the rat and no doubt someone jumped at it because a rat is a rat and they get murdered. Now either help or get the hell out of my way." She said and threw a outfit on the bed than a box.

"You need to see Opie and the kids first." Jax said trying to get her to stop and she did.

"Fine but I need a shower and change I smell like a old moldy cell." She said and we said okay. We left her to it and I sighed.

"She's still going to go after her." I said and he nodded and pulled his phone out.

Jax's pov

"Your sister is out of prison and is after Stahl. She's going to come over to see you and the kids talk her out of it. Happy and I tried but failed."

"Yeah alright I'll try."

"Alright later brother."

"Later." He said and hung up and Happy sighed again. Nikki came down and she looked sad.

"Baby come here." Happy said and she came over and hugged him. I heard her cries and it broke my heart. She was like a sister.

"Come on I'll take you to Opie's." He said and she nodded not wanting to speak. She hugged me and they left.

Nikki's pov (aka Nyx or little killah)

I kissed Happy bye and he sped off and I walked inside my brothers house and I was tackled by my niece and nephew they cried and I bent down and hugged them back letting tears fall down my face.

"I'm so sorry guys I should have been here." I whispered and they pulled away.

"Are you staying the night?" They asked and I nodded yes.

"Let's get some dinner. Where's your dad?" I said and they said upstairs. I made them dinner and went upstairs and I heard Opie crying. I walked in the bed room and stood in front of him. He noticed and wrapped his around my waist and laid his head on my chest.

"Shhh its going to be okay big brother. I'm home and not leaving anytime soon." I said and kissed his head. I said soothing thing and soon he stopped crying. He let go and I sat down.

"Please don't go after Stahl. I need you here not in prison." He said and I sighed.

"For you I won't go after her." I said and I hugged him and he kissed my head.

"So after all this shit happened I want to put you in charge of the kids if I get killed." He said and I looked him and said of course.

"Come on the kids need to see you and you need to eat." I said and he nodded and I got up and pulled him up with me and we went down stairs and he sat down and I made him and a plate. I grabbed two beers and went over and giving him a beet and plate and sat down. We ate and it was silent.