Unwanted People In Hawaii

Josh POV
I'm about to leave my hotel room to, meet Jen, Liam, Sam, and Jenna in the hotel lobby to leave to go to set. I see someone I thought & hoped I, would never see again none other than Claudia. Claudia says I'm sorry please give me another chance, and I say "fuck no" you cheated on me. I am going to say this again for, the last time we are over & that is final,forever. Leave now and don't come, back here or try to get on set, I'll have security call the police.

Jennifer POV
I can't believe that Claudia is here in Hawaii. Josh told me everything that happened between them and he made it "clear as fucking day", their relationship was over and that is final". I say to Josh let's go to set , you, myself, Liam, Sam, and Jenna wouldn't have, to worry about Claudia anymore. Josh says let's go to set and, we all get in the SUV to take us to set

Josh & Jennifer's POV
Jen and I both say we don't have an ideas, why she's here in Hawaii..Jennifer and I are concerned about what the hell Nick and Claudia's motives, are coming here to Hawaii. I know Josh is more concerned about Nick, because, Nick is an extreme threat to me, and he would everything & anything to get me back, to continue to abuse me or worse. I'm going to keep Jennifer protectively close, in my arms. Josh & I had a meeting, with everyone on set Liam, Sam, Woody, Elizabeth, Jenna, Willow, and Francis about Nick. Josh asks everyone to please!, help keep Jen safe, bc if Nick got her back he,would abuse her or worse. I love Jen I, would fall apart & die if something happened to her. They look at us shocked and dumb founded that we're dating, woody says I knew it when I saw you sneaking, out of Josh's trailer yesterday morning,when we were going to film the visit,in District,--1 11 on a the victory tour. Both of you tried to keep it quiet. We all knew that you're together.