Dinner, Sex, & A Movie

This chapter is smutty if you're 🔽 21 Immature adult don't read!!

Josh POV
I'm planning a special day of fun for Jen. It's our weekend off & I have decided I'd take Jennifer to dinner, early and come back to the hotel room, I'll make love to Jen, & watch a movie. It's 3:45 pm when I get to Jen's room. I called her at 3:00 to, tell her to be ready by 4:00 pm so, she would have time to get ready for her, surprise evening that I have planned. I knock on the door and I hear her say "I'm coming". Jen then says " who is it?",she's laughing when she is saying it because she knows it's me. I say it's "Josh ", laughing at the same time. The door opens & I go into her room and I close the door. We close the door and pull Jen to me after she wraps her arms around my neck, and I kiss Jen deeply and passionately. We break for air and we both say to each other "I love you!". I ask Jennifer are you ready and she says  she is '& we leave to go to the restaurant.

After dinner
Jennifer and I get back to the hotel, go in  & get in the elevator. The elevator doors close I tell Jen to close her eyes, she does. We get off the elevator and we walk to my hotel room and I open the door. I tell Jen to wait a minute, before opening her eyes, I have something I need to do, (so I can light the, candles), I'm done. I tell Jennifer she can open her eyes, she's a big smiles & she says,I love it ,thank you. I say "I love you Jennifer  Lawrence !" Jen says "I love you too Josh Hutcherson!"  After we said I love you we both lean in and kiss passionately it gets heated as we deepen our kiss I kiss Jen on her neck as I unzip her dress and it falls on the floor. I pick her up I carry and lay Jennifer down on the bed,. I'm on top of  Jennifer and she unbuttons my shirt,,takes it off, and throws it on the floor. Jennifer's eyes are saying to me seductively "I want you now."  Jennifer's pulls at my belt, "This is turning me on, I'm watching, her  as she unbuckles my belt, unbuttons and unzips my pants.I get up and I take, my pants off and I throw them on the floor. As I get on the bed and I'm getting on, top of her & Jennifer sits up and, takes her bra, off and throws it on the floor. I lay her back down on the bed and take her panties off and I throw them on the floor, she takes my boxers off and throws them on the floor. I tell her I don't have any Condoms with me, but I can call room service to bring one. She asks "do you really want to do that?" I say it's up to you, "do really want to play "Russian Roulette"  with pregnancy?".  Jennifer says ok call room service and get as many as you need so you'll have them when we want to have sex, I'll tell them to bring some women's condoms for you Jennifer, if you want them & she says I didn't think about myself , "what would I'd w/o you Josh Hutcherson?", yes I would like them to bring some for me also.  I call room service and ask them for the condoms, I talk to them  I'm Josh Hutcherson both ,me & my girlfriend Jennifer Lawrence both need total anonymity from the press & paparazzi. No problem Mr. Hutcherson both of you & Ms. Lawrence are safe. This is a hotel that protects our guests privacy, especially traveling movie stars like yourselves.  I say thank you for Jen & I.

10 minutes later
Room service came and brought up the condoms in a paper, bag to hide them from wandering eyes. The guy that brought them up said, he had brought us the best brand (Trojans- don't have sex, or use protection if you don't, to have an unwanted pregnancy.  & teens that have, managed read this somehow, important:  "don't have sex, the decision to have sex has consequences, your future depends on it, kids can wait, you're a kid.

I put a condom on, and Jen puts a condom inside her it's an IUDevice.  She goes in the bathroom, and washes her hands since hers is, very different from mine and she wants, them to be clean.I can make love to Jennifer now. I lay her down on the bed again and I'm on top of her she says "I want you now Josh , I can't wait anymore. I tell her me too." She opens her legs and pulls me to her and I slowly enter her. I start thrusting fast slowly, I hear Jen say to me Josh faster, and I thrust inside her faster she screams  my name. She says "Josh I say yeah!, She says "I don't want to use, the condoms anymore, it doesn't feel natural, inside me, I want to feel you inside me." I ask Jen are you sure?, there's a 50/50 chance you could get pregnant." I'm willing to accept the consequences, if you are, I say yes, I am." Jennifer says to me, that if  I do get pregnant, I want to make, a baby with you, you're the only man that I want to make a baby with, you're the love of my life, always, for all eternity Joshua Ryan, Hutcherson" I say to her that , "if you do get pregnant, you're the only, woman that I want to make baby with,  you are the love of my life too. Jennifer Shrader Lawrence" We both say I love, then we both get rid of the condoms.we make intense passionate love. I love it, it's a pleasurable feeling I have as I'm pushing my penis inside her "the pleasurable feeling pushing my penis.inside her Jennifer's, having the same feeling that I am, I am still pushing my penis inside her, deeper inside her. .Jennifer is holding an orgasm. My penis is now completely inside her we sit up, and we have, positioned ourselves in this sexual position, Jennifer & I both say I'm ready. Jennifer then says, I want you Josh, and I say I want you too Jennifer. Jen says Josh fuck me now I can't wait anymore & say I'm going fuck you now Jen. I can see that she's ready to release her orgasm, and she sees I'm ready to release my erection. I'm inside her and my hands are on her hips, pushing her into me hard while I'm thrusting inside her. Jennifer releases her orgasm and screams my name "Josh!!!", I scream her name "Jennifer!!!" as loud as I can from the intense pleasure we're having. Jen release her orgasm, I scream her name "Jennifer!!! ", and Jen can feel my erection release inside of her and she is screaming my name "Josh!!!". Jen lays back on the pillows, I ask her do you want me to stop, Jen says no a just little while longer Josh, I continue to thrust my penis inside her, I'm thrusting my penis inside her she pulls me closer, and she says faster, harder and, I thrust faster and harder as she, screams she is saying my name "Josh!!", I pull, my penis out her & I lay on the bed next to her. We say that was amazing, and rest for a while.

1 Hour later
We decide to watch a movie in, bed, and we decide to watchThe Score, it's a really good movie Edward, Norton and Robert De' Nero are in it to name a couple. After we have watched the movie we, both fall asleep with Jen's head, is on my chest, & my arms wrapped around her.