Telling Our Family & Cast Family

Josh's & Jennifer's POV
We're calling our family in Kentucky, to tell them about the twins today. We both texted, our moms to get everyone all in one house, but we were evasive on why.
Jennifer and I are calling them on Skype. A few minutes later they answer & they're all in the kitchen together . My mom says she's going to put her laptop computer on the kitchen counter so we can see them. My mom says we're all here "what's the gender of the baby"? Josh and I look at each, other and say "here goes nothing". Josh says Hutcherson & Lawrence family Jennifer and I have a big surprise for you, we will be having not one but two babies.

"We're having twins" !!! Jen & I say.

Jennifer and and I say I knew that they'd be happy "no,scratch that, ecstatic".  They all calm down and Jen's mom then says what are the genders?  Josh and I say together we will have a son and a daughter. I hear both of my brothers Ben & Blaine,Connor Josh's  brother & say you did a great job Josh.

We couldn't wait to tell all of you. Josh and I's mom & my childhood best friend Laura are hugging and crying happy tears. Jennifer's and i's dad's are both giving each other bro hugs, Jen's brothers Ben, Blaine & my brother Connor are also giving each other bro hugs also. Josh and I say sorry guys we've got to go, and they give us "the do you have to""?  look that everyone laughs. They all say I love you, we say we love you too. We'll talk to you soon, bye.

con. sum up - quote from THG - CF (Katniss - That About Sums Me Up).

We both texted the cast to get together so, Jen and I can tell them all together, when we call on Skype. I get a text saying that everyone is together we call and they answer immediately. They all say with eagerness what's the gender?. Jen and I look at each other and together.

We're Having Twins!!!!

Everyone reacts the same as our family did, except it's Elizabeth, Willow, Jenna, Laura Sam's wife, and Julianne react like our moms did, Woody, Jeffrey & Donald react like our dad's, then Sam and Liam react like our brothers. We've got to go we'll talk to everyone later, bye.

Josh POV
I remember the night that we conceived the twins. Jen & I agree that the sex that we had that night was "rock your world" amazing.

Flashback
I lay Jen down on the bed and she moves my hands to her legs and she looks at me and says "Josh fuck me hard I ask her are you sure? She says "yes, I'm sure, I want you so much Josh".I spread her legs more to their natural limit. She pulls me to her & she says I want to go slow. Anything for my beautiful wife.

I love how you, my amazing husband makes love to me. I'm thrusting inside Jennifer, my wife as she screams my name,. I position my arms to stay strong but not use all of my energy to stay strong and positioned as I'm thrusting.

I thrust slow, and I think to myself,  I'm happy that, I can give my wife so much intense pleasure every time we make love.

The moment we felt that it was time thatI need to go faster, and harder I do. I move my hands to the headboard & & change the position I thrust. I look at my wife Jennifer & ask her are you ready baby? Jen says I'm ready,& I thrust harder & faster intensely & passionately we scream each other's,name loud., I scream Jen!!!', & she screams Josh!!!

We f a good feeling it's possible that we may've  conceived a baby . When we found out that Jennifer's pregnant with twins was a happy surprise.

Flashback over

We've thought of names and decided, that we want to name them our middle names.

Josh's full name is
Joshua Ryan Hutcherson

Sons name Ryan Ethan Hutcherson 

Jennifer's full name is
Jennifer Shrader Lawrence

Baby girl Shrader Ann Hutcherson

We'll tell everyone their names after, our babies are born - a surprise for everyone.