One

"You have a crush on Johnnie?"  Kyle asked. I looked at the floor, kicking it a scuffing the black vans.

I nodded, avoiding eye contact.

"So... are you gay?" He asked. I shook my head. "Bisexual?" Again, I shook my head.

Kyle sighed, obviously frustrated.

"You like a guy, what do you mean you're not gay or bi?" He let out another breath. "I think there's the possibility you're gay, Diego."

"I'm not gay." I snapped. "I just.. I've never liked a guy before Johnnie."

He nodded.

"So you're Guilbert-sexual." Kyle said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes.

"First off, if I was Guilbert-sexual I'd be attracted to anyone with that last name. And I'm not sexually attracted to him, just romantically."

He nodded. He seemed to be doing that a lot. Hm.

"You should tell him." Kyle blurted.

"Who?" I said, cocking an eyebrow.

"Johnnie, obviously." He said, rolling his eyes. "He should know that you like him."

"What about 'Kohnnie'?" I cooed, outing quotations around the ship name.

His face reddened. Everyone knew he had a thing for Johnnie.

"It's not real."

"Why not?" I asked, slightly amused.

"Because, I just know. He, um, told me."

"Told you what?"

He looked me dead in the eyes, and I got lightheaded. That was what Kyle did... played mind games.

"Told you what, goddamn it!" I snapped, slapping my fist on my lap.

"He likes you, Diego."

◇ A/N ◇

FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUELLLL

If you're new, don't read this. Read ' You Girl' first!

How are you my lovely fothermuckers? 

Ready for a new fic cause it's hereee.