Three

"Mom I'm going to the bridge." I called out, walking towards the door. Before I could reach it she had made a coughing noise, signaling me to turn around. I raised a questioning eyebrow at her. 

"I'm really not comfortable with you going to the bridge, Diego, it's not safe." she said, the concern in her voice flat, fake. I let a small sighy laugh. 

"You never cared before? Why now? This is about something else isn't it?" I said interrogatively. She let out a defeated exalt of air. 

"Are you going to go see Johnnie?" 

"Yes."

"Please don't go."

"Why not?" I asked, confused.

"I don't want him to turn you gay. I see the way you look at him Diego."

I was taken back, literally. I took at least two steps back due to the shock of her words, then regaining my balance and standing defensively.

"What's wrong with being gay?" I asked.

"Are you gay?" She asked back.

"Maybe I am."

"What the hell does that mean Diego?!" She said, beginning to raise her voice.

"I like Johnnie, mom. So what?"

She looked terrified, and outright disgusted. I glared at her, still awaiting a response. But her facial expression softened and she walked up to me and laid her hand on my cheek.

"Don't worry sweetie, there's camps we can send you to to help cure you."

I stepped out of her hold.

"Cure?"  I said, the word dripping from my mouth tasted like poison. What the actual fuck was she getting at here? 

"Yes, you are sick Diego. We have to cure you."

I glared at her and turned towards the door.

"I'm going to stay at Robby's for a while." With that I opened the door, walked out and made sure to shut it with every ounce of force I had. 

"Fuck you." I said under my breath as I walked down the driveway. I hated her.

|A/N|

Hey bitches it's me.

The epilogue for You Girl is going to be a tad delayed due to the fact I do not have a phone to write on-the-go for a while. 

BUT IT WILL BE HERE SOON

And yes, I KNOW THE CHAPTERS ARE SHORT. I warned you of this, that chapters will average out around four hundred words. So I'M SORRY that the plot seems rushed-ish. 

I plan on doing a few big time skips so keep an eye out so you can make sure you know what year you're reading in.

Much Love, 

Ms. Bitchurrito