Wicked (Supernatural)

The air was heavy, and flooding around him, filled with regret and pent up aggression. The alcohol was drowning him, and he felt it dull his senses. As he walked through his bedroom door, his jacket caught on the doorknob, and yanked him back.

He yelled, and threw the offending article to the ground. He slammed the door closed behind him. His glass sloshed, and the amber liquid spilt onto the ground- staining the carpet. "I hope you're happy," he spat toward the stilled picture of his father. His smile was thin and non-existent, eyes hard.  Like father, like son. He never really smiled after what happened to- anyway.

Dean's voice became more maliciously held. Pent up with anger, overflowing with unspoken words. The picture had faded slightly, like the colour had run away from the man, trying to save itself. "I hope you're happy," he repeated, and a fleck of saliva flew from his mouth. He drank what was left in his glass and poured another. "I never wanted this, I never wanted it," he continued, and drank what he'd poured.

He snarled at the burn as it tore down his throat, and then threw the glass at a set of draws waiting in the corner of the room. "You ruined me! You ruined Sam! I never wanted to hunt! It's all your fault, you and your stupid revenge". He took a breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm down. "Sam could have been a lawyer, you know? I could have been a mechanic. Fix cars," he sat on the end of his bed, and looked at the bottle in his hands. "Cars are easy, they're simple. They don't lie to you, or abandon you".

He took a swig from the bottle. "I hate you," his voice rasped.  

A/N: Lmao the title is a reference lemme know if you got it

Also I'm feeling so love me