Virgin (Destiel)

A/N: Dubious consent

(WARNING: SMUT AGAIN)

Castiel stared at Dean In awe, intrigued by what he had just asked of him. "I... understand Dean", he swallowed nervously, "But... I am a... virgin".

Dean chuckled and stumbled a bit, slurring his words. "That's okay... I'll be gentle", he laughed and hiccupped. He took a cautious but clumsy step towards the angel, reaching for his face. Cas retreated from Dean, he was sure he wouldn't be able to control himself if he came any closer.

"You're highly intoxicated, Dean", Castiel sighed, "I'm sure you wouldn't do this if you were sober"

Dean shook his head vigorously. "Nooo I'm not. I proommisee", he giggled.

"You're lying to me, Dean"

"Okay... maybe a little bit", he pouted and stepped closer. Cas stepped away again, realising he was trapped against the wall. He started to panic slightly as Dean stepped even closer, placing his hands beside Castiel's head, trapping him there. He felt his breath hitch as he looked up into Dean's eyes, seeing the usual green almost black with desire. Dean slowly leaned in and brushed his lips against Cas' barely touching them. Something came over Castiel and he grabbed Dean's collar and pulled him close, making them switch positions. Cas kissed him frantically, shoving his tongue into Dean's mouth and exploring. Dean pushed him away, and Cas was upset for a fraction of a second until he saw the mischievous smirk on the hunter's face. He took the angel's hand and let him to sit on the motel bed, stroking his palm with his thumb. Once they were seated, Dean looked down at Cas' eyes, smiled slightly and leant in to kiss him softly. He kissed him torturingly slow, not allowing him to deepen it. The effects of the alcohol were slowly fading as Cas desperately tried to remove Dean's shirt, getting nowhere. Dean ran his hands underneath Cas' shirt, feeling goose-bumps form where he touched his bare skin. Cas shivered and tried again to deepen the kiss, almost pathetically desperate, once again being ignored. He began to get annoyed, so he bit Dean's bottom lip, hard. Dean gasped in surprise and Cas took his opportunity, finally deepening the kiss, smiling. Dean gave in and let his angel dominate the kiss. Castiel accidently tore the fabric of Dean's shirt trying to get it off of him, reminding himself to get him a new one later. Dean pouted about his shirt, but then saw Cas struggling to take off his tie and smiled. He stood up and ran his hands up Cas' chest, loosening his tie and slipping it over his neck, kissing his jawline. Cas almost whimpered at Dean's teasing, growing more and more hard as Dean touched him everywhere but where he needed him most.                                                                                     Both of their shirts along with Cas' tie and coat were puddled on the floor, quickly joined by Dean's belt. Cas pushed him back on the bed, straddling him still trying desperately to remove the remainder of his clothes. He had no idea what made him hate the fact that Dean was wearing clothes and he seemed to suddenly remember that he had no idea what he was doing because he froze. Dean looked up at him confusedly and then smiled when he realised how nervous Cas was. He sat up, Cas still straddling him, and wrapped his arms around his naked torso. He gently kissed Castiel's neck, now completely sober, and carefully took his pants off, leaving him in his boxers. Dean palmed him through his boxers, still kissing his neck and Castiel moaned, leaning into his touch instinctively. He whispered a reassurance and gently slid down Cas' boxers, and grabbing his cock. He ran his thumb over the head and Cas bucked up into the air, a small whimper coming from his mouth. He gently stroked him and rubbed his thumb over the head while Cas' breathing picked up, as Dean started pumping him and bit his neck before licking away the pain. "D-Dean, please", Cas begged.

"Please what?"

"I-I don't know. Please"

Dean smiled in his neck, still stroking Cas lightly, knowing that he wanted something badly off Dean, but not knowing what it was, only that Dean had the power to give it to him or not. He kept torturing, not letting him cum yet. He wanted his first time to as powerful as it could be. Cas was almost shaking in anticipation, the pleasure too much. Dean's cock strained against his jeans as Cas panted softly in his ear, his breathing becoming more and more ragged.

"Dean p-please", he begged him; still unaware of what he was begging for. Dean ignored his pleas, still not giving him enough to finish. Cas' neck was peppered with purple bruises, wherever Dean had seen fit to mark him. 

Cas took a shuddering breath and uttered, "Please", and Dean finally picked up the pace, pitying the angel. Cas squirmed over Dean, still wanting something.

"More", he whispered in Dean's ear and struggled with his jeans, freeing his cock. He reached over to his chest of drawers, pulling out a small bottle of lube which he squirted into his hand and used his fingers to rub Cas' hole. He slowly entered him, and Cas cried out, not expecting his size. He kissed Cas, swallowing his moans and whimpers and he slowly moved, eventually going faster. He realised he had found Cas' prostate, when he screamed at him to go faster, pounding into him relentlessly. Dean grabbed Cas' cock and started jerking him off, wanting him to cum first. Two tugs later, Cas came, screaming Dean's name and Dean finally let himself release into his angel, yelling Cas' name. Dean all but collapsed on Cas; slipping out of him and pulling him to lay down. Dean wrapped his arms around him and Cas whimpered, recovering from his orgasm. Dean picked up his shirt and handed it to Cas who put it on and breathed in his scent, now surrounding him. He shivered and Dean pulled a blanket over them both as Cas snuggled into Dean's side, content.