Breaking

Alex's POV:

I sigh and lay on the sofa. Brody is making me happy but I'm losing my best friend. My best friend is losing me and finding a new best friend. Everything's a mess. I text Jack.
"Hey.. Where are you?" He doesn't open it. Maybe he's busy. I look at Rians channel. He made another video with Jack today. The title was "food tasting through kisses challenge thing" and the thumbnail was them hugging. I click on the video. I watch in confusion and then they join their lips together . I quickly scroll down and look at the comments
"Did you see the little kiss Rian did before opening his mouth. Fucking adorable omg"
"This is what I subscribed for"
"Whoever says this is wrong fuck off this is so right"
"Finally. One of my OTPS are actually gay" I huff in annoyance and go onto mine and jacks channel. He uploaded one there of them doing to cinnamon challenge. I watch it all the way through since I wanna know what Jack puts on our channel. Then they kiss again with cinnamon tongues. Maybe that's where they got inspiration for the kissing challenge think. I look at the comments.
"They're goals"
"Jack is fucking hot though"
"This is the cutest thing ever"
"FUCK JALEX DAWSON AND BARAKAT ARE OTP" I sigh and
I call Jack. It rings for a while before he answers. Wherever he is there's loud music and kids yelling.
"Jack where are you?" I ask
"At prom, I'm supervising it! It's a blast why?"
"Oh.. Well.. Okay I guess I'll just say you and Rian are cute together.."
"thanks we aren't a couple. But how are you and Brody?"
"we're good still. Thanks. Listen I'm sorry. I'm sorry I haven't been making time for you. Okay here's the deal tomorrow night we can hang out without Brody. Okay?"
"Okay. I gotta go. Goodbye Alex"
"Wait." Jack sighs
"Yeah?"
"I'm sorry for everything. Are we still best friends? I can't lose you Jack. I need you"
"Yes we are Alex. See you tomorrow. Goodbye"
"Bye" with that I hang up and continue staring st the Tv screen. Something bugged me about those videos of Rian and Jack. Seeing them together made me jealous. I don't understand  it. I don't like Jack in that way. I think. I hope.

I leave my house deciding to visit Brody. I knock on the door quietly. No answer. But He's so home. I peek in his living room window. He was with a man. They were both naked making out on his couch. I glare. I want to look away. I need to but I can't. It hurt too much. Eventually I turn away and pick up a  rock and throw it at the window smashing it. It alarms the pair and they look up at me in alarm.
"Hi Brody" I glare. Brody sighs.
"Dude. It wasn't gonna last. I knew it wouldn't."
"You could have ended it first motherfucker."
"Alex, call me a whore. I guess I kind of am. You made me wait too long."
"What the fuck is wrong with you?"  I ask Brody who laughs harshly.
"What are you gonna do? Break more shit? You're weak Alex. You won't hurt me. You care too much about Me I don't care about you at all. I never did. Go cry to your ugly ass best friend about it" Brody hisses. I glare at him.
"Don't insult him. Hes an angel compared to you" I shout.
"Really? How does he compare to this" he says pointing at his body. I glare at him my eyes remaining locked with his.
"Yknow, I'm not all about looks. Nobody's perfect. Well Jack must be nobody then. You're so fucking flawed, flawed to the bones.. Jack, he's my definition of perfection. Weird, goofy, cute, horny, funny, messy, kind, adorable and a good friend. Jack is perfect. We're all flawed but don't even try compare yourself to his perfections you ugly cunt" he flinches at my loud tone
"Alex, I'd rate him a -2"
"I don't care about your opinions. To me he's a 10. Jack is my best friend.. And you have no say in that. Anyway I'm getting bored of looking at your ugly ass body. So long." And with that I leave. I take out my phone to call Jack and realise it was recording that. I decide not to delete it and call Jack again. He answers.

"Sup Alex" he sounds unamused.
"I-I'm sorry jack... I'm so so so sorry"
"Woah Alexander what's wrong talk" the music and kids yells gets quieter so I presume he went outside.
"I'm so-sorry.. Brody's.. Fuck.. Jack I'm sorry.. Fuck...I have so much to say but I don't know how to say it"
"Okay.. Do you want me to go to your house for a bit"

"Aren't you with your friend"
"Yes.. But I'm not with my best friend" he says causing me to smile.
He always could make me smile
And I chose a disgusting asshole over him.